• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a collection of these somewhere I know it.

Possibly.

KatyPerrysBoobs_04.gif

Bonus:

katy-perry-boobs-gif-15.png

Laffin'

TrueGrime

At work tomorrow.

I will watch it for you and you can live vicariously through me, TK. I'm skipping work.

My bussy is quivering a bit. Even though this E3 will probably be a letdown like every other E3 in recent memory.

#Pray4GAF'sServers

Have faith!

Last year at least had Sony's press conference being hype as fuck. This year? Hope you like more shooters :(

All Sony has to do is show TLG and E3 for them will be good.

GAF won't survive the onslaught. Besides, E3 can't be any more of a letdown than last years Spike Video Game Awards.

Dude.. that shit was terrible. TERRIBLE. Even the hosts were terrible. I was embarassed watching it.

zeemumu

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, son. And Halloween.

And Leprechaun for the laffs.

The Conjuring.

Oh and if you watch it. Read about the doll that's mentioned in the movie: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/10/annabelle-the-true-story-of-a-demonic-doll/

Seen these. And yeah, I heard about that doll. I can see why they decided to design their own for the movie. Unless you have a crippling fear of Raggedy Ann, the original doll won't scare you.

zeemumu

I wish I had more experience in the relationship field. I might be able offer better advice instead of the hypotheticals and what ifs that I rely on. I help so many people with so many problems, but when it comes to that situation, that's the best I can do. I wish I were more helpful. I'll figure it out...eventually.

I just bought Alan Wake Collector's Bundle for $9.99

Will I actually download and play it? Stay tuned.

But I think I will because I've been wanting to play it for a while.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Alright I think I'm going to turn in. Congratulations to the happy couple! :D

I'll see you all tomorrow

1f_SongOfDoubleTime.png
Nighty night! And thanks :)
Ah OK, the Timo x Lisa love connection is out in the open now eh? Sweet, I can congrats in here innit!

tumblr_lg6qqdBXl21qa4yas.gif

A collection of gifs? Sad brah.

Yes it is known now! You were among the first to know though :p
Also, would you be opposed to us visiting you if I come to Germany?

NinjaBoiX

Aww yeah. Going on the list of plans. Will let you know!
Sweet! I should hopefully have my own digs sorted by August (I'm living with my bro and his missus when I first get to Manchester) so there should be a spare room at Casa Del Ninja for you guys, save you some money innit.
So yeah, on Game of Thrones last night stuff happened.

Crazy but true.
I keep forgetting to change my season link record thingy to the 2am one so I can watch it straight after work on a Monday rather than waiting until 9pm.

FirstWorldProblems
It's adorable. No escaping the adorable names now, boy!
Bufian?

BufCat?

LuciBaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom