• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

I love my job when I get to play with toys like this.

sim.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Nice Grime, can I have a go?
I just saw a squirrel get hit by a car (not run over and crushed, flat out hit) then flop around in the road in pain while several other cars proceeded to hit it. I need to unsee that

20110706055700!Negative_Man.png
I ran over a squirrel about a year ago. It was running along a wall as I was driving down the road pretty much keeping up so I slowed a little to watch it. It kept pace for 30 seconds or so amusing me greatly watching it bounding playfully along the wall.

Then it jumped off into the road and disappeared under my car. A watched as this red mush of bloodied fur appeared, then left my rear view mirror.

I did not know what to do with my feels.

:(

MutFox

Banned
Alien Isolation - Survial Horror game being put on the Oculus Rift...

Seeing it in motion, looks like the scariest game ever... :|

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Love CoD from the start. This one looks amazing and I'm hyped for it. Sledgehammer is going to knock this one out of the park.

rqd6fo3f2wwecbsmkuz9.jpg

Franchise has sucked since Modern Warfare 2. It is known.

*Since after MW2. MW2 was tits and balls to the wall awesome.

MutFox

Banned
My fave CoD was 4 on the PC...
All DLC was free and it had dedicated servers.

IW made the best version on PC by far.

If they weren't held back by Activision, Modern Warfare 2 would have easily surpassed it,
but they took out leaning, dedicated servers and charged for DLC, fragmenting the community.

zeemumu

There's nothing wrong with CoD's gameplay, but they have to switch it up every so often. World War 2 got old, modern wars got old, and nobody asked for Vietnam. So now they're going into future stuff, which is why the series looks so much better. It started with Black Ops and was improved with Advanced Warfare

MutFox

Banned
Reminds me a bit of TitanFall, which is made by the original CoD devs, Infinity Ward, which moved the talent and opened Respawn.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I like the idea of an open world Zelda, but that was a really weird trailer.

NinjaBoiX

http://youtu.be/gTMhGg5mtp8?t=1m15s
More fluid version of trailer...

rsfqks.gif
OK, that does look pretty cool. OoT is an all time classic. MM is quality too.
IKR? I still can't tell if those are actually denim shorts or just pants.

And that dead.jpg never gets old. *saved*

Also, I want to post a thread in OT, it's all ready in my notebook app, but I want to wait until e3 has died down a bit. Maybe tomorrow afternoon? When does it all finish? As in, really finish, as far as GAF is concerned?

(GMT please, heathens.)

Edit: your new avy is primo Pete.

zeemumu

That's Chris Tucker!

Also, we're close to 10,000 posts.

Yeah you're right, sorry. Fixed it.

I hope you start the new Legend of Zelda game with Epona. That open world is awesome but it would probably be hellish to traverse in a game that requires so much backtracking if you don't have a horse or fast travel. I'm curious what Square Enix will be presenting tomorrow, and if you stayed until the end of Nintendo's press conference, Miyamoto was apparently playing a Star Fox game, from what I can tell.

10,000th post....I GET THE 10,000TH POST!!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom