• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Writing skills are usually my thing. Usually.
tcA8byu.jpg

zeemumu

Hug dem walls.

But yes, it is a very mundane task. Some writing skills are nice too, as you'll have to write reports as concise as possible.

Doesn't it just entail a lot of repetitive gaming while you look for bugs and essentially try to break the game and keeping track of the bugs you find?

I expect you to post a lot of "No".

Yes.

I was taking out the compost (we live in the woods and garden a lot) and we have this giant bin that we put it in. It's quite lovely. It's a giant plastic capsule with a hatch door and everything, and it's filled with lovely organic goo.

Anyway, I strolled across the yard to this magical container of waste, and I gently dumped the vegetable shit inside. Then, I went to go place the super awesome hatch door cover on the top, but I saw movement to my left.

It was fairly dark outside, so I hadn't noticed it before. It was a spider, about the size of my palm, covered in white markings. It was brown, and right next to the hatch door.

I noped the fuck out of there so fast, Usain Bolt would have been jealous.

Yes.

I was taking out the compost (we live in the woods and garden a lot) and we have this giant bin that we put it in. It's quite lovely. It's a giant plastic capsule with a hatch door and everything, and it's filled with lovely organic goo.

Anyway, I strolled across the yard to this magical container of waste, and I gently dumped the vegetable shit inside. Then, I went to go place the super awesome hatch door cover on the top, but I saw movement to my left.

It was fairly dark outside, so I hadn't noticed it before. It was a spider, about the size of my palm, covered in white markings. It was brown, and right next to the hatch door.

25yuswsw28295.gif

zeemumu

I

what

why

0249_sbui4.gif

Looks like Bufbaf has his hands full this time. With Lucian on the fence about their relationship, will Bufbaf be able to hone his focus enough to defeat Frieza, or will the tyrannical ruler destroy the planet and take everyone with it? Find out next time on FakeGAF Z!!!

36JD0B3.jpg

Yes.

Now it will welcome you every time you go there because it is your friend.

TrueGrime

Yes.

LMAO. Nice, Em. Wish we had pics so we could relive the moment.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Dragonz story about the spider the size of her palm reminded me of two nights ago.

It was like 1am, I was getting ready to go to bed just sitting in total darkness lit up by the glow of my keyboard and monitors. It was then I felt a tickle on my hand

I froze
I fucking froze

I look to my right hand AND THIS FUCKING SPIDER IS JUST PITTERPATTERING ALL OVER IT *panic mode activate* I SMASHED THE BACK OF MY HAND WITH A TEXT BOOK SO FUCKING HARD IT STILL ACHES

I finally regained composure, washed the death from my hand and tried to sleep.

Also I have an 05 mazda 3 that gets infested with spiders every fucking summer. Trust me it's horrifying driving around at night and then feeling a tingle on your neck.

TIME. FUCKING. FREEZES.

zeemumu

If anyone's been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida, they have an Acromantula scene in one of the rides. It's all kinds of nope.

FJlightsonSpider-camera.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Does adding people as friends actually do something or is it just a way to make things more awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom