• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Oh but Screaming Meat's avatar doesn't make your eye's burn?

2301451_o.gif

zeemumu

There's a 3DS announcement tomorrow.

If it's Metroid or Majora's Mask HD remake, i will approve this E3 as a success.

Also, TURIN, HOW THE F**K ARE YOU STILL A JUNIOR MEMBER?!

Turin

Banned
All FakeGAF members are bastards in Evilore's eyes. Wear your junior member status like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

I really hope that they get that reference or else this is a really awkward post.

I get the Tyrion reference. Don't know who Evilore is.

But yes, we are the outlaws of NeoGAF.

000272.jpg

Turin

Banned
I would suggest someone putting our avatars on that picture I just posted but I'm probably the only one who thinks it's an awesome idea. >_>

PM her a dick pic but put a little spider costume on it first.

Thank you for this.

I see.........

You could PM her a picture of a spider's dick but they fall off.

Post a picture with a spider that has a lamprey for a dick.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Man you guys are weird while I'm sleeping.

Now to catch up.

Transhuman you dun goofed.

Today I learnt that spider penises fall off.

Adam is the devil.

Ok up to date.

This new job is so nice. They have time to look after people properly and we're not rushed. I'm so happy right now ;__;

Wazzy

Banned
I like Trans but his comments are shitty and he deserves the ban. I'm hoping he can look at his posts and realize how awful they are.

Also playing some Walking Dead and TWAU tonight awwwww yisssss

Wazzy

Banned
OMG, I still need to get that.
Hoping it goes cheap on the Steam sale coming up next week... :p

Do you know if it continues off your choices from Season 1?

It does but I can't recall how much of it. It will go through all of your choices in season 1 before season 2 starts.

zeemumu

Hmmm... I never played 400 days, is it worth it?

It's not that long, but you may as well because there's some stuff in season 2 that you'll miss if you don't do 400 days. It can be finished in a few hours, as can some of the Season 2 episodes. But the most recent episode has been a lot more promising.

zeemumu

Nintendo probably succeeded in E3 because they didn't let their exclusives drop off in quality over the years, and aside from Mario, their releases are pretty far apart and not once a year. Microsoft only has a few exclusives and they're all dropping off in quality and Sony needs to bring most of their exclusives back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom