• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Well, can't say Transhuman didn't deserve that.

I kinda/sorta get where he was coming from but you just don't do that when anyone's talkin suicide regardless of whether it's attention seeking or not.

Oh man, Transhuman's gonna be pissed at us when he gets back.

We barely spoke and the only thing I remember him saying to me was suggesting that I had a tumor growing when I posted that subpar Lacuna Coil song. >_>

Those are the deputy marshals that killed Ned Christie...

I dun been educated. I was just looking for a pic of a bunch of badasses to use as an example of the FakeGAF.

Nintendo probably succeeded in E3 because they didn't let their exclusives drop off in quality over the years, and aside from Mario, their releases are pretty far apart and not once a year. Microsoft only has a few exclusives and they're all dropping off in quality and Sony needs to bring most of their exclusives back to life.

I haven't followed this stuff for a long time, since the days when Sony kept getting kicked in the dick about that sloppy start with the PS3. Now I just look out for games and on the very rare occasion one can actually tickle my balls then I put it on da list.

Toa TAK

Banned
I get the Tyrion reference. Don't know who Evilore is.

But yes, we are the outlaws of NeoGAF.

000272.jpg

Ah-Mazing.

How does it feel to have learned a new piece of history today? :p

zeemumu

That was kind of interesting. I don't know if this dream was brought on by me just being tired and leaving spotify on ocean sounds while I was sleeping or if it's because I'm stressed as hell, but I'll share it here anyway because why not.

So I washed up on this beach, and there was this guy there. He said that going back out into the water was a path where there were no responsibilities and nothing to worry about, but I interjected by saying that there was also nothing and no one. I spotted a mountain in the other direction and asked where that led, and he said that it led to some kind of awesome reward, but climbing it was difficult. I decided to go with the mountain. When I got there, there was a large crowd gathered around the base of it, with the occasional person attempting to climb it from the launching platform but usually falling off. I got launched from the platform and managed to hang on and started climbing. I got to this cave and stayed there to rest because it was getting dark, and inside there was a group of people doing the same. A few in particular seemed to stand out. One was this guy who said that he was climbing it because there was nothing left for him elsewhere and he wanted to find a way to be useful. The other was a woman who said that she had been trying to climb it for a very long time and always dreamed of seeing the top. I agreed to help both of them get to the top and then things got weirder because they kind of just turned into light and got absorbed into me.

Set out the next day, climbed further up, and stopped at the nearest cave when the sun started going down. This time I met a guy who was climbing because he was afraid that, eventually, everyone else would make it to the top and leave him alone. The other was an old man and everyone that he knew had already kept climbing, and he was worried that they had all forgotten him. Did the same thing and offered to help them get to the top, weird light absorption, kept going.

The third night, there was only one guy who didn't want to trust anyone because he was afraid that they would eventually push him off of the mountain and that's kind of where it ended.

A dreamer, someone afraid of becoming obsolete, someone afraid of being alone, someone afraid of being forgotten, and someone too paranoid to trust anyone. I have no idea what any of this means. Maybe it's just my brain's way of telling me that I'm still upset that they didn't announce Majora's Mask HD remake.

Ah well. Goodnight, GAF. I leave you with the ramblings of a stressed out and tired college student and I'll do my best to keep up with this thread and E3 tomorrow, but it might be difficult.

Turin

Banned
That was kind of interesting. I don't know if this dream was brought on by me just being tired and leaving spotify on ocean sounds while I was sleeping or if it's because I'm stressed as hell, but I'll share it here anyway because why not.

So I washed up on this beach, and there was this guy there. He said that going back out into the water was a path where there were no responsibilities and nothing to worry about, but I interjected by saying that there was also nothing and no one. I spotted a mountain in the other direction and asked where that led, and he said that it led to some kind of awesome reward, but climbing it was difficult. I decided to go with the mountain. When I got there, there was a large crowd gathered around the base of it, with the occasional person attempting to climb it from the launching platform but usually falling off. I got launched from the platform and managed to hang on and started climbing. I got to this cave and stayed there to rest because it was getting dark, and inside there was a group of people doing the same. A few in particular seemed to stand out. One was this guy who said that he was climbing it because there was nothing left for him elsewhere and he wanted to find a way to be useful. The other was a woman who said that she had been trying to climb it for a very long time and always dreamed of seeing the top. I agreed to help both of them get to the top and then things got weirder because they kind of just turned into light and got absorbed into me.

Set out the next day, climbed further up, and stopped at the nearest cave when the sun started going down. This time I met a guy who was climbing because he was afraid that, eventually, everyone else would make it to the top and leave him alone. The other was an old man and everyone that he knew had already kept climbing, and he was worried that they had all forgotten him. Did the same thing and offered to help them get to the top, weird light absorption, kept going.

The third night, there was only one guy who didn't want to trust anyone because he was afraid that they would eventually push him off of the mountain and that's kind of where it ended.

A dreamer, someone afraid of becoming obsolete, someone afraid of being alone, someone afraid of being forgotten, and someone too paranoid to trust anyone. I have no idea what any of this means. Maybe it's just my brain's way of telling me that I'm still upset that they didn't announce Majora's Mask HD remake.

Ah well. Goodnight, GAF. I'll do my best to keep up with this thread and E3 tomorrow, but it might be difficult.

That was pretty fun to read. Knocks my vine dream out of the park(which I'm convinced had hardly any meaning). Have a good night bro.

NinjaBoiX

Morning ladies and jellybeans,

Fex is still here huh? Cool! Welcome to the clubhouse breh.
Oh man, Transhuman's gonna be pissed at us when he gets back.
Meh, fuck that. He deserved his ban, shitty as fuck thing to say.

I like the dude as well, but blinded unconditional favouritism is lame. I always give my BritGAF buddies shit if one of them got a deserved ban, I can't stand this "but they're one of us! This is an outrage and a gross injustice!" schtick.
Great I think my throat cyst is back
Lovely Em, lovely...
So much discussion while I'm at work. This sucks :(
Glad your new job is chill Cat, enjoy innit.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah Fex, I'm in sunny Inglund. It's nearly 8am over here, just got to work. Going to get some brekkie right now.

We had a little roll call yesterday for a few new peeps, tell us about yourself Fex! As you weren't here yesterday and are my biggest fan:

- Ninja/NinjyMinjy/Owie/Owen (depending on who you ask)
- England
- into girls (your sexual orientation will be questioned, it is the FakeGAF way, bunch of horny mofos in here)
- likes/dislikes - red things/things that aren't red

G-Fex

Yeah Fex, I'm in sunny Inglund. It's nearly 8am over here, just got to work. Going to get some brekkie right now.

We had a little roll call yesterday for a few new peeps, tell us about yourself Fex! As you weren't here yesterday and are my biggest fan:

- Ninja/NinjyMinjy/Owie/Owen (depending on who you ask)
- England
- into girls (your sexual orientation will be questioned, it is the FakeGAF way, bunch of horny mofos in here)
- likes/dislikes - red things/things that aren't red

Ohhh ok. Cool I didn't know you were from england :D

Alright fun enough I might as well

-G-Fex/KoG/Fex/Izam
-America (west coast)
-Into girls
-likes/dislikes - dark blue or dark green or Magneta/ star tan or just boring old brown

Acid08

Banned
So, to the surprise of no one, it's being reported that the character in the Zelda video is Link. Now maybe the tears will stop.

NinjaBoiX

Hey, I know Fex a bit better now!

But just to mention, peep's likes/dislikes don't need to be colours. For example:

Chorizo/mushrooms
Cosplay/cardigans
Bewbs/penises

Just sayin'.
So, to the surprise of no one, it's being reported that the character in the Zelda video is Link. Now maybe the tears will stop.
Huh, I just assumed it was! Never gave it a second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom