• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

I might need to get a Wii U since there is no reason for me to get a PS4 when there's no 3rd party Xbox controller available for it.

TrueGrime

But Dualshock > Xbox controller! It is known.

jgGB18m.gif

NinjaBoiX

You know my thoughts on The Dead Weather.

For those who don't, two people who's first bands were so much better. Alison Mossheart and Discount are even worse than the Jack White situation :C

On a separate note, Marmozets are playing the Lock Up Stage at Reading/Leeds Ninja. Unfortunately they're the worst of the M bands because all the rest are fuckawesome >_>
Not really a fan of Discount, but yeah, I don't think Jack White has ever been as good as he was in The White Stripes.

You planning on watching Marmozets at all? Should be a giggle being in the crowd.
lol, that video is awesome.

Which of the following should I buy (I can swing for 2 without feeling too guilty):

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Mario Kart 8
Wonderful 101
Wind Waker HD

Halp ploz

But Mario Kart 8 gives you another title...

So definitely that one. Then I think you can pick Wind Waker or Wonderful 101 for free. Pick the most expensive one and buy the last one or get Tropical Freeze instead of it.

But Mario Kart 8 gives you another title...

So definitely that one. Then I think you can pick Wind Waker or Wonderful 101 for free. Pick the most expensive one and buy the last one or get Tropical Freeze instead of it.

Mario kart and wonderful 101, and then register Mario kart and get wind waker for free
Bolded: Whaaaaaat? How does this work?

So now to decide between the other 3. Hmm. *watches Wonderful 101 gameplay on Youtube*

zeemumu

Bolded: Whaaaaaat? How does this work?

So now to decide between the other 3. Hmm. *watches Wonderful 101 gameplay on Youtube*
There is registration code in the box. Hop onto club Nintendo and register it and you can download one of 4 games, with one of the 4 being windwaker. The other 3 are pikmin, a Mario game, and a mii game. I'd still go with wonderful 101. Dat ending...

Eddie Izzard is jawesome

I got to see him perform in Los Angeles
I saw him at the Brighton Centre during the Stripped tour, it was great.

Best stand up comedian I've seen live has to be Ross Noble though. Guy is fucking amazing. Also bought a teapot off my friend for TV.

Hmmm.

Hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom