• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to avoid those threads now. Any "PS4 exclusive" thread, really, because it'll all come back to BB. Had a much better time going through the Master Chief Collection thread. If there was one game worth owning an Xbone for... Halo 2 in HD. I hope it doesn't die after a week like Halo 4 did. I may get a Bone eventually, and I'll definitely want in on that multiplayer.

Not even gonna front. That collection is enough for me to buy a Bone.

And I don't even care about multiplayer. I just legit love the campaigns in the Halo games.

Yes, even Halo 4. First is GOAT tho.

Windam

Scaley member
Not even gonna front. That collection is enough for me to buy a Bone.

And I don't even care about multiplayer. I just legit love the campaigns in the Halo games.

Yes, even Halo 4. First is GOAT tho.

I don't care much about any Halo campaign outside of Halo Reach (never played CE or 2's single player, so 3, ODST and 4 were meh for me). Noble Team was so good. I miss Noble 6. :(

G-Fex

For modern FPS games, I prefer the campaign from the original Crysis...
Now that game was awesome, the sequels, not so much...

That was. It really felt like a huge open world with those big mountains and driving to the mission anyway you want to. I need to finish Crysis sometime soon.

zeemumu

I prefer halo because of the vehicle combat and because it doesn't feel like a "first person to pull the trigger gets the kill" type of shooter

Turin

Banned
I desperately wanted to like Demon's Souls but I just couldn't. It felt stiff and there was nothing pulling me forward even though the world looked really cool.

I might give Bloodborne a shot based on what I've read about it.

Twilight Princess was awesome

I like you.

All of the water temples that have been in any Zelda are literally spawns of Satan.

More like the devil babies of Lucifer, Hitler, Dr. Mengele and Justin Bieber.

But the OoT water temple was so evil that not even they could have conjured it. It was the universes own prank on our sanity. A laughing spawn of the void itself.

Put my little red party dress on
Everybody knows that I'm a mess
I'm craaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy
Get a little bit of bourbon in ya
Get a little bit suburban and go craaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy
Because you're young, you're wild, you're free
You're dancin' circles around me
You're fucking craaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy
You're crazy for me

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Turin

Banned
On a more depressing note, I had a dream where a co-worker who I get along with called me a lousy bitch among other things and that I should work somewhere else. I woke up feeling kind of gutted. -_-

I must be more insecure than I thought. >_>

I had a dream that my face was swollen to a ridiculous size. And people were being mean to me about it. It was utterly surreal.

All that inner insecurity making itself manifest in my dreams. Also something something sex and penis.

/Freud

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I experienced running through a light mist a few days ago.

Shit felt great.

It's not a light mist ;___;

My dreams are usually fucked up or I don't remember them. Don't remember my dreams for the last few night actually. Maybe my new toy demon is keeping them away. Thanks bufbaf!

NinjaBoiX

Morning chiefs,

Friday finally, aww yiss!

UZ7WQUO.gif

Cute kid. Is that your daughter?
She's 25 breh, no pedo.

She probably just uses primo face cream as she's loaded and all that.
I don't care much about any Halo campaign outside of Halo Reach (never played CE or 2's single player, so 3, ODST and 4 were meh for me). Noble Team was so good. I miss Noble 6. :(
Halo 1 was OK, good at the time but overrated.
Halo 2 was kind of a retread, not impressed.
Halo 3 was fuck awful, terrible campaign. Top multi though.
Halo 3:ODST was a nice change, I enjoyed it.
Halo:Reach was mint, so open and dynamic.
Halo 4 was the best campaign by far, and so pretty.
Halo Wars was a really good consolised RPS and the CGI cut scenes were so gorgeous.

People who think Halo is a shadow of it's former self are cray, it's just got better and better.
Day off and it's raining. Fml.
Rain on your window as you fall asleep is one of life's simple pleasures.

Morning chiefs,

Friday finally, aww yiss!

UZ7WQUO.gif

She's 25 breh, no pedo.

She probably just uses primo face cream as she's loaded and all that.

Halo 1 was OK, good at the time but overrated.
Halo 2 was kind of a retread, not impressed.
Halo 3 was fuck awful, terrible campaign. Top multi though.
Halo 3:ODST was a nice change, I enjoyed it.
Halo:Reach was mint, so open and dynamic.
Halo 4 was the best campaign by far, and so pretty.
Halo Wars was a really good consolised RPS and the CGI cut scenes were so gorgeous.

People who think Halo is a shadow of it's former self are cray, it's just got better and better.

Rain on your window as you fall asleep is one of life's simple pleasures.

Oh lord, that ranking.

I just literally can't even.

Although it does sound like your are playing mostly for the campaign. Even then, complimenting Halo: Reach for being open and dynamic (and not Halo 3) and then consider Halo 4 to be the best campaign...

She's going to be at Dutch Comic Con next year. Its the first Dutch Comic Con so probably no budget for TV-stars.

Omg, we are getting a Dutch Comic Con? AND SHE IS THERE!?

G-Fex

I've seen Giada before, pretty darn good Zatanna. Also have seen Elisa's Two Face which is well done.

I like too many cosplay girls, I'm an obsessive -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom