• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The d is silent.

And deadly.
il8ZGMzTmxlFu.gif

Ring, ring, ring goes the telephone
The lights are on but there's no one home
Tick, tick, tock it's a quarter to two
And I'm done
I'm hangin' up on you

[pretend there's a dancing gif here]

Wazzy

Banned
God parents who let their children run around without supervision are the worst. This little kid knocked an entire pen display down which caused around 100 pens to fly everywhere. The lady took her sweet time cleaning it up. Then she completely abandons her kid while she prints something and the kid runs off and knocks down a birthday/gift card rack. I had to tell her child to stop while searching for her and she comes over and half asses cleaning up the mess.

URGHHHH
When Adam calls temples in OoT "gyms"

tumblr_inline_n49wg1rPrn1qafrh6.gif

AxR3t0z.gif

Acid08

Banned
God parents who let their children run around without supervision are the worst. This little kid knocked an entire pen display down which caused around 100 pens to fly everywhere. The lady took her sweet time cleaning it up. Then she completely abandons her kid while she prints something and the kid runs off and knocks down a birthday/gift card rack. I had to tell her child to stop while searching for her and she comes over and half asses cleaning up the mess.
Welcome to my life at work everyday. I think kids are great but oh my god sometimes they are so awful. It's usually because the parents are so shit though.

It's better than the threads you've made (kate)

it's time that you made a thread, sis

I shall make FakeGAF 3 after I drag Lisa off ha throne.

Yo, why are you and TDM ganging up on Metal Gear Solid titles? =(

And where were you when people kneaded you in the Ubisoft/female lead thread?

HUH?

Well, she probably didn't want to get banned.

Also, you're doing this on purpose now. And I'm not here for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom