• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Emo?

elmo.jpg

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I've lately been on an 80s Heavy Metal kick, just finding things from well known artists that don't get brought up often. Like Diamond Head's album Canterbury, Ishmael is such a great tune.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Waking up and reading through the thread I like how quickly it went from brotherly love between the meatyninj to "YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!"

What can I say, I'm a fountain of unrestrained emotions when it comes to Nirvana.

birdmanbirdmanygudh.gif

One wrong word about them and I'm scooping out eyes with a melon baller. Some cows must remain sacred. Like my mum.

Also: you have excellent taste.

NinjaBoiX

OK, what exactly is "emo"?

See I know it's a genre descriptor, but I also saw it as a slightly derogatory term for a band that have heavily emotive themes in their lyrics and stuff. I took it to mean angsty vocals delivered with a fairly pained inflection, "woe is me" kind of thing. But Rob tells me I'm wrong.

See, I'd class Paramore as quite emo, but he takes that as a slight.

Educate me Robert.

Windam

Scaley member
Got my video card, installed it and everything is all smooth and nice now, but...

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WATCH DOGS CODE, NCIX?!

MutFox

Banned
Holland always dominate the group stage,
but that was some nice revenge vs. the Spaniards...

Hope that Holland can actually do well,
now that Robben has proven himself in actual big games. (Champions League)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom