• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um actually the Lannisters are Westerners.

Cersei Lannister married Robert Baratheon (originally from the Stormlands in the south) when he became king of Westeros, which is why they're on the throne.

Starks = Wardens of the North
Lannisters = Wardens of the West
Arryns = Wardens of the East
Tyrells = Wardens of the South

And that was your daily GoT lesson.

BUT THEY'RE NOT FARMERS

I was talking purely accents :C

EDIT: Actually that'd be hilarious if the Lannisters all had west country accents

Wazzy

Banned
I would just be bugging/bringing you guys down, like I am now. :(

Pills are the only thing I know that can help reduce my anxiety as it's going on. :(

I was going to a youth clinic, but once you're 19, you're out. Haven't been in a while and my counsellor there was on vacation, so I have to wait for him to get back to figure out what we can do now. :/ My doctor mainly sticks just to medication and not so much the talking stuff.
It's no bother. I'm hear to listen as is everyone else.

Yep. I'm not great at this so I probably won't say much, but I will just chime in now to say that you're awesome, and none of us would want you to not talk about any trouble you're having. Don't be afraid it'll bring the thread down, because it won't. I like to think we're all good people and it'd be shitty to want you to suppress how you're feeling for us for any reason.

I feel you, Windam. Have been taking .5 mg of xanax's generic form for almost a half a year now. Got my first anxiety attack last fall and they've just been coming and coming since then. Doctor and counselor are both as stumped as I am about what's causing them, but I absolutely do not want to get stuck on an SSRI like Zoloft. Fuck that shit.

Windam

Scaley member
Kevin, I'm not really sure about your exact circumstances, but I just want you to know that you're going to be okay. No matter how shitty things get, never forget that there's always a light at the end if the tunnel.

Tonight, try to treat yourself and take care of yourself. Get some ice cream, watch a movie, whatever makes you happy. You deserve it.

I'm not sure what makes me happy anymore. It's hard to take my mind off stuff since the "stuff" can break its way in to my brain no matter what I'm doing. Once it's in, I can't push it out.

Talking to someone can be just as beneficial as medication. If your doctor isn't even suggesting you see a councillor or psychologist I'd personally seek out a different doctor.
Just going by experience pills don't work unless you have someone to help get you through all that's troubling you. At 19 I was just starting to get out of my severely suicidal emotional wreckage of a life. Pills did nothing, but talking to someone made a world of difference. Just my 2 cents. We're here for you if you want us :)

See, I had someone like that, and they're the reason I'm worse off/reason my anxiety is so bad now. (They weren't a professional, just a "friend".) I just started seeing this doc after my time at the clinic started running out at the suggestion of my therapist there. I was still there to talk to a therapist, so it was fine. Now that I've reached the clinic's age limit, I have to figure out where I'm going. I've been suicidal for so long that I'm not sure who I am anymore.

Fakegaf is family

<3

I feel you, Windam. Have been taking .5 mg of xanax's generic form for almost a half a year now. Got my first anxiety attack last fall and they've just been coming and coming since then. Doctor and counselor are both as stumped as I am about what's causing them, but I absolutely do not want to get stuck on an SSRI like Zoloft. Fuck that shit.

Mine are random at times, too. I'm taking Clonazepam for them. Currently on 40mg of Prozac for my depression.

Edit: I scared everyone away. :(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I want to make a cake but I have no milk.

tumblr_miw6r5DiDY1qawq15o1_500.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't hang out with juniors Pete, they lame.

Heard this guy a daps' mixtape today chief, reckon you might dig:

Yppah - D. Song

"D", lol.
Yo...

Also yeah that Yppah album is solid. Her Star Won't Shine is good too.
;__; I can't help being 22 hours from him. Maybe I'll just come kiss you
ZhDRWeb.png

You never turn your back on family. Even when they do.
Best reference today.
So cheesy but great

This hockey game is making me sad.

Windam

Scaley member
Half a pill was clearly not enough. :(

Maybe I should eat. Haven't done that all day (13 hours). But anxiety like this gives me nausea, which makes me not want to eat/incapable of eating.

/life

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Half a pill was clearly not enough. :(

Maybe I should eat. Haven't done that all day (13 hours). But anxiety like this gives me nausea, which makes me not want to eat/incapable of eating.

/life

What's your diet normally like? Diet and sleep are very important in combating depression and other problems

Windam

Scaley member
What's your diet normally like? Diet and sleep are very important in combating depression and other problems

My diet is terrible. I've always been a skinny person, never really eating much. These days I can go an entire day without eating, then maybe one or two very light meals the next day and I'll be fine. :/

Lucian Cat

My diet is terrible. I've always been a skinny person, never really eating much. These days I can go an entire day without eating, then maybe one or two very light meals the next day and I'll be fine. :/

Are you in a position to eat better? Like fruits and veggies? More whole foods more often. No more of this whole day of not eating nonsense! Your body is telling you something's wrong.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Need some details, height, weight, favourite food, blood type, fingerprint type, dick size.

Windam

Scaley member
Are you in a position to eat better? Like fruits and veggies? More whole foods more often. No more of this whole day of not eating nonsense! Your body is telling you something's wrong.

I dislike eating, as well. In the way of fruits, mostly just apples and bananas around the house, but the bananas turn brown and disgusting way too quickly. Vegetables, I'm not even sure what we have since I never go through the fridge. Mom cooks pretty much only Indian food, which I hate, so I never feel "excited" for a meal or anything. Can't promise no more of that. I'm having my first meal of the day now at 11:30pm and it's just been sitting in front of me for five minutes.

Need some details, height, weight, favourite food, blood type, fingerprint type, dick size.

5'10", 110lbs? (yeah I'm a stick), don't really have one, don't know, don't know, you're not BlueBadger/You Know Nothing. :/

Lucian Cat

I dislike eating, as well. In the way of fruits, mostly just apples and bananas around the house, but the bananas turn brown and disgusting way too quickly. Vegetables, I'm not even sure what we have since I never go through the fridge. Mom cooks pretty much only Indian food, which I hate, so I never feel "excited" for a meal or anything. Can't promise no more of that. I'm having my first meal of the day now at 11:30pm and it's just been sitting in front of me for five minutes.

5'10", 110lbs? (yeah I'm a stick), don't really have one, don't know, don't know, you're not BlueBadger/You Know Nothing. :/

Hmm. What about supplements just to get enough nutrients into your body? Good quality milk is amazing for that. Nuts, dried fruit? anything would be better than what you have now

Man you're skinny. I'm 4 inches shorter and nearly 20kg heavier and I'm not fat :/

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
194cm (6"4'), 55kg (121 pounds), Sang Choy Bow (mince, water-chestnuts, bamboo shoots, garlic and mushrooms served wrapped in a lettuce leaf), red, loop, dick sized.

Windam

Scaley member
Hmm. What about supplements just to get enough nutrients into your body? Good quality milk is amazing for that. Nuts, dried fruit? anything would be better than what you have now

Man you're skinny. I'm 4 inches shorter and nearly 20kg heavier and I'm not fat :/

I'm taking Ensure Plus Calories. I hate the taste of milk, and it hates my digestive system. I usually finish the nuts too quick, and parents don't buy dried fruit.

I am skinny! Why do you think the thirst is so real? (It's cause no girl wants a guy skinnier than them! :p) Pretty much at a sickly weight. Can't gain any since my eating habits are fucked. People around me aren't exactly great supports, either. :(

Lucian Cat

I'm taking Ensure Plus Calories. I hate the taste of milk, and it hates my digestive system. I usually finish the nuts too quick, and parents don't buy dried fruit.

I am skinny! Why do you think the thirst is so real? (It's cause no girl wants a guy skinnier than them! :p) Pretty much at a sickly weight. Can't gain any since my eating habits are fucked. People around me aren't exactly great supports, either. :(

Well that's something I guess.

Skinniness isn't a turn off for me. Not being able to look after yourself and not eating is.

It's kinda tricky trying to support you from clear across the globe :p

Windam

Scaley member
Well that's something I guess.

Skinniness isn't a turn off for me. Not being able to look after yourself and not eating is.

Well, I cut my nails, get my hair cut, shave, shower, brush and floss and all that! :p So I do take care of myself in the way of grooming, which is dumb since my self-esteem is non-existent.

It's kinda tricky trying to support you from clear across the globe :p

Heh, my biggest issue. Seems like all the people I actually like/enjoy talking to, if only over GAF/Skype, (or those that show any signs of caring about me) are in BC, the USA, or Australia. :(

Lucian Cat

Well, I cut my nails, get my hair cut, shave, shower, brush and floss and all that! :p So I do take care of myself in the way of grooming, which is dumb since my self-esteem is non-existent.
I definitely think self esteem is a massive issue here. I've seen your pics, you're not fugly. Definitely good that you keep yourself well maintained on the outside, now you just need to work on your insides! Do you have a job or any sort of income? Buy bits of fruit every now and then. As an example I love spoiling myself with strawberries or any other kinds of berries every now and then. It's also a good way to boost nutrients.

Heh, my biggest issue. Seems like all the people I actually like/enjoy talking to, if only over GAF/Skype, (or those that show any signs of caring about me) are in BC, the USA, or Australia. :(
I know this feel. Outside of gaf I only talk with my bf, family, classmates and workmates. I don't really have a collection of friends irl. Well none that I enjoy hanging out with often.

y2dvd

Man you sound like me several years ago. I felt eating was a chore and if I could, I'd take food in pill form and get it over with if possible. It wasn't until I started working out recently where now I'm craving food. Eating out helps too. Trying new food is exciting and if you're cheap like me, you're thinking "I paid for this, I gotta finish it now!" lol.

Windam

Scaley member
I definitely think self esteem is a massive issue here. I've seen your pics, you're not fugly. Definitely good that you keep yourself well maintained on the outside, now you just need to work on your insides! Do you have a job or any sort of income? Buy bits of fruit every now and then. As an example I love spoiling myself with strawberries or any other kinds of berries every now and then. It's also a good way to boost nutrients.

I know this feel. Outside of gaf I only talk with my bf, family, classmates and workmates. I don't really have a collection of friends irl. Well none that I enjoy hanging out with often.

Nope, no job or anything. Nowhere wants to hire me, all I have right now is the couple hundred bucks I got for my birthday and I'm fighting the urge to go the mall or online for "retail therapy" where I'll blow all my money on expensive clothes or stuff. :/

I don't even talk to my family or classmates. No workmates, either. Very few friends that I enjoy hanging out with often, as well, since I always feel like an outcast/awkward around them as I'm typically never included in their daily lives/never know what's going on with them.

Man you sound like me several years ago. I felt eating was a chore and if I could, I'd take food in pill form and get it over with if possible. It wasn't until I started working out recently where now I'm craving food. Eating out helps too. Trying new food is exciting and if you're cheap like me, you're thinking "I paid for this, I gotta finish it now!" lol.

Everything I buy when I'm out is unhealthy. Almost always fast food or food that'll give you cancer or diabetes or both :lol.

Wazzy

Banned
ZhDRWeb.png

Best reference today.
So cheesy but great

This hockey game is making me sad.
Dat moon face.
i wish emoji's worked on GAF

Let me guess, Sharks are losing?

I'll root for them if Montreal gets knocked out. For now, CANADA BRING BACK THE CUP PLZ.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Everything I know about Hockey comes from The Might Ducks 2, the best of the Mighty Ducks.

Windam

Scaley member
Just entered Bronze III in Ranked for LoL.

I'm going to take another pill and go to bed. It's fun feeling like you should have been aborted.
/s

Sorry for bringing the thread down, guys.

I fuck everything up at some point. :(

Lucian Cat

The thread can't be all fun and flirting! Get some rest and hopefully you feel better in the morning. Just remember we all care about you :)

I'm gonna bake some banana bread

Edit: No I won't we have no self raising flour and I'm too lazy to go back to the shops.

AcridMeat

Banned
What exactly are these sun and moon images and why do they creep me out so much
Emojis. Just harmless emojis.
You hit on the point I was going to make. I'm skinny too, always have been, but I finally got into a routine working out in the last couple of months and I'm now the weight my license says. Hoping to put on another 5-10lbs. Point is, working out boosts appetite and you theoretically should start to enjoy eating, because your body depends on it even more. Dried fruit and nuts are great, I really need to make sure there's a steady supply of trail mix around here.

If you aren't happy with the food that is around, buy some that you do enjoy. If you can, talk it over with your parents as well.
Dat moon face.
i wish emoji's worked on GAF

Let me guess, Sharks are losing?

I'll root for them if Montreal gets knocked out. For now, CANADA BRING BACK THE CUP PLZ.
Montreal...gross. Yes they lost, it was a good game for about 2 1/2 periods then it all went down the shithole.

Pretty soon I'll be wearing a new avatar. :/

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The thread can't be all fun and flirting! Get some rest and hopefully you feel better in the morning. Just remember we all care about you :)

I'm gonna bake some banana bread

Edit: No I won't we have no self raising flour and I'm too lazy to go back to the shops.

Trade my SRF for some milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom