• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

usea

I quit going to my job about a month and a half ago. I had been saving up money to pay off my loans (I have to make manual payments, so I was waiting until I was unlazy enough to make one), but instead I was like fuck it. So I've been living off that saving, still paying my bills. I only have 2-3 months left before I have to start working again. But it's been pretty great. I do nothing all day. Wake up, go back to sleep, watch some twitch.tv, read the internet, go back to sleep, etc.

I can't wait until I can retire.

:(

3lqYxBl.jpg

Look at this little cutie <3

zeemumu

Wasn't there somewhere here working at gamestop? Any idea how much selling a 360 to go towards a ps4 would get me?

Dragonz used to be a manager and Toa Tak used to work at the one in Universal City Walk, but I don't think there's anyone here currently employed at one. You should ask around the gaming section, but I would guess that unless they have deal up for that right now (which they might), you'll get somewhere between 2/3 and 1/2 the price you paid for it.

Toa TAK

Banned
Dragonz used to be a manager and Toa Tak used to work at the one in Universal City Walk*, but I don't think there's anyone here currently employed at one. You should ask around the gaming section, but I would guess that unless they have deal up for that right now (which they might), you'll get somewhere between 2/3 and 1/2 the price you paid for it.

*Editors Note: Toa TAK did not work at one, despite two interviews, but visited regularly.

BUUUT, you'll probably only get somewhere between $30-40 depending on the model and controllers.

Wait, do you live on a farm?

Nope! I just live in a really rural neighborhood and we have a huge yard. Very wooded and secluded.

Wasn't there somewhere here working at gamestop? Any idea how much selling a 360 to go towards a ps4 would get me?

I used to. A 360 4gb goes for about $40, and you need at least one controller with it and all the cables and wires. If it's in shit condition or has anything wrong with it, you'll get less. They're super picky about making sure it's good enough to resell.

If you have the older model that has the external hard drive, don't even bother trading it in because you're going to get jack shit for it.

Guys, this tune is so smooth and sexy (I bet Jake can't resist clicking the link regardless), Cat's vocal man, hnnnggg:

Handsome Boy Modelling School feat. Cat Power - I've Been Thinking

"I've been thinking 'bout
Why you act so proud
I've been thinking 'bout
What's this shit about
Am I losin' control
Am I losin' my soul
Just tell me am I losin' you"

So lush, goosebumps every time.

Mint chune, mang.

Bit disappointed there were no handsome model boys in the video tho!

Wait wait. What ink thing? LOL!

Starts here.

My memory is too good sometimes I swear.

But if you send me you know I'll come
And if you call for me you know I'll run
I'll run to you
I'll run to you
I'll run, run, run
I'll come to you
I'll come to you
I'll come, come, come

the-notebook-rain-kiss%281%29.gif

Take me there, Lana.

Status
Not open for further replies.