• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

This is the last Friday I'll be working in my current job, feels a bit weird.

Also, it smells like eggs around the city centre.
What video was this from again? And I demand an AC based in Glasgow, nobody would take your "airy fairy climbing bulllshit"
It's Enji Knight, a cosplay girl. I assume it's convention video of some description. It's not even that she's hot, it's just a really cute, happy dance. Like a "fuck it, fuck everything, let's boogie" kind of deal.

Another all-time favourite is Maisie Williams dancing, it's just so cool and swagtastic:

npPIo.gif

"That's right, I'm mint as fuck."

The_Poet

Banned
This is the last Friday I'll be working in my current job, feels a bit weird.

Also, it smells like eggs around the city centre.

It's Enji Knight, a cosplay girl. I assume it's convention video of some description. It's not even that she's hot, it's just a really cute, happy dance. Like a "fuck it, fuck everything, let's boogie" kind of deal.

Another all-time favourite is Maisie Williams dancing, it's just so cool and swagtastic:

npPIo.gif

"That's right, I'm mint as fuck."

swagtastic

swagtastic

SWAGTASTIC

I actually think less of you know.

NinjaBoiX

I actually think less of you know.
Oh. How about "swagalicious"?

It's irony man, you get to use words on the Internet that you'd never even think of saying IRL. Plus, that gif is pretty swag, there is no better word to describe it. The way she strutts off is the dancing equivalent of a mic drop.

Arya Stark > all other GoT characters

The_Poet

Banned
Oh. How about "swagalicious"?

It's irony man, you get to use words on the Internet that you'd never even think of saying IRL. Plus, that gif is pretty swag, there is no better word to describe it. The way she strutts off is the dancing equivalent of a mic drop.

Arya Stark > all other GoT characters

It was a joke bro, maybe you are too swagtastic to get it

And the best GoT character is clearly Summer

Summer1x01.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Never been. Don't plan to. Yeesh
It's really camp and effeminate in there Cat, I think you'd love it. It's just your stamp.

It's also really catty so you'd fit right in.
I'm going to Nottingham this weekend for a knees-up. Anyone know any good places?
I was there last November watching the little lady sweat her tits off on stage, it's a pretty good night out.

Also, it's a big city for nursing students, so there are birds everywhere.

:D

The_Poet

Banned
It's really camp and effeminate in there Cat, I think you'd love it. It's just your stamp.

It's also really catty so you'd fit right in.

I was there last November watching the little lady sweat her tits off on stage, it's a pretty good night out.

Also, it's a big city for nursing students, so there are birds everywhere.

:D

My experience with English nursing students is poor. They're nothing compared to American ones.
and Australians of course

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I have nothing exciting to post about today. Got work in the morning. Neck still hurts. It's gonna be a fun day...

So... who plays Clarke?

ibeUOlTWOvyp7n.gif

For research purposes.

And who's Jasper, so I can punch him in the dick.

I'm Clarke, Tiddums is Bellamy (we're co-leaders and we're totally the OTP), Lucian would probably be a non-annoying Octavia, Buf is Lincoln, and...I don't think anyone is annoying enough to be Jasper.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Funky Papa has such a crush on Hayley Williams, but he doesn't like to talk about it.

nw47l.gif

(True story.)

Non bullshit reply: Yesterday night I saw a girl at the tram totally channeling Hayley. Considerably taller, though. Super bright red-orange hair, trashy wifebeater, shorts so short her cellphone popped from the pockets and leeeeeeeegs to her goddamned armpits. Boots and fishnets, too.

She gave me some serious pause.

I'm Clarke, Tiddums is Bellamy (we're co-leaders and we're totally the OTP), Lucian would probably be a non-annoying Octavia, Buf is Lincoln, and...I don't think anyone is annoying enough to be Jasper.
No Raven? This thread already sucks.

Robot is kind of Raven? He used to have long hair and is good with machines and stuff (I think).

You Know Nothing is totally Finn because he's like my second half. Windam is Jasper not because he's annoying, but because he's after Lucian.

NinjaBoiX

Bro is picking up the keys for the house at 6 tonight, it's finally happening! Is it not next Friday yet?
Non bullshit reply: Yesterday night I saw a girl at the tram totally channeling Hayley. Considerably taller, though. Super bright red-orange hair, trashy wifebeater, shorts so short her cellphone popped from the pockets and leeeeeeeegs to her goddamned armpits. Boots and fishnets, too.

She gave me some serious pause.
See I love that she's a shorty, I find petite girls so attractive. She's not even 5'2", you could put her in your pocket. Totes adorbs.

The_Poet

Banned
Bro is picking up the keys for the house at 6 tonight, it's finally happening! Is it not next Friday yet?

See I love that she's a shorty, I find petite girls so attractive. She's not even 5'2", you could put her in your pocket. Totes adorbs.

shes 5'2?!?!? she must weigh like 5 stone.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

Did you facebookfriend that girl I sent you Owen? Do eet! Say you saw her from my list, that'll surely do the trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom