• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I voted against that pack. :)

500px-Well-excuse-me-princess.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
am i a pretty princess? :D

i mean, if i look like zelda from twilight princess, all i need is a mirror and a door with a lock

zeemumu

Borderlands 2 GOTY edition, RPG Maker, Mass Effect Collection, and The Wolf Among Us. There's not much else that I need from this sale that I don't already have.

NinjaBoiX

That feel when your ex that you still totally fancy gets in touch mere days before you leave town dropping all "so yeah, I'm all single and stuff these days" bombs on you.

qBxfPx6.png

She just dyed her hair a fetching hue of red too.

8r3Tatd.jpg

zeemumu

I think I figured it all out, now. Personality tends to be linked with interests, so when the depression kicked in and hindered all of my interests, my personality went with it, but because I like making fun of myself when appropriate, I kept my sense of humor and have been gliding off of that for the most part, so the only things left of me were my sense of humor and nice demeanor, so for the most part I wasn't able to connect with anyone because of that so everything relationship-related was pretty foreign to me, which might be why I don't find anyone attractive beyond a "she looks cute" level. There's nothing to go off of. That's been my problem this whole time. It's been an inability to connect because of a lack of interest in anything. Woah, I wonder why it's taken me all this time to realize that. Maybe that would also explain why I'm always background noise. Nothing to make me foreground noise?

lol, but it's kind of dark red.

Looks amaze, would bang.

I hope you're referring to your ex with that statement, because if not, there's a pretty high chance that that post is going to get really awkward later.

NinjaBoiX

Guys, me and Cat are bros,
Wouldn't step on Buf's toes,

A few messages back and forth, she's straight down to business:

"So are you seeing anyone at the minute?"

Tf9PV5Q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom