• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to the movies by myself a lot of times, usually because I was bored and everyone else was busy. At one point a friend of one of my other friends saw me walk into a movie theater alone, then proceeded to ask me on Facebook if I got ditched. That was the only time that I was actually aware that going to the movies alone looked weird to some people.

That's dumb. I don't even know why going to the cinema is seen as such a social activity, it's not like you talk to each other through the film (and if you do you're a fucking dick)

Also just realised what your avatar is. That's awesome.

zeemumu

Awes, thanks. Getting ready for some major awkwardness.

It's not that bad. There's no weird blind date type of deal involved because you both know what you're going into since it requires user input to do the matching. Just swipe and click, the rest will do itself. And don't forget to alter your preferences because otherwise you'll end up getting a bunch of 50 year olds on there too.

zeemumu

That's dumb. I don't even know why going to the cinema is seen as such a social activity, it's not like you talk to each other through the film (and if you do you're a fucking dick)

Sometimes it's just fun to see a movie with friends, then sit around while the credits are rolling and talk about it or head outside to talk, or even just go get food afterwards. The thing is, if I want to go do something like see a movie or go to Disneyland, I will usually ask people if they want to go. If they can, great. If they can't, I'm going anyway. I've gotten crap about that a couple of times

"He's already lost everyone, Tim." - Tower of Terror worker at California Adventure

"You're all alone, nobody loves you." - Monster at Knott's Scary Farm (I wasn't technically alone, I was just the first to get to the park out of my group so I was waiting for them).

Also just realised what your avatar is. That's awesome.

It seemed appropriate, both due to how I'm feeling right now and because of a conversation on the Skype group yesterday.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's not that bad. There's no weird blind date type of deal involved because you both know what you're going into since it requires user input to do the matching. Just swipe and click, the rest will do itself. And don't forget to alter your preferences because otherwise you'll end up getting a bunch of 50 year olds on there too.

Dude, I'm already the most popular man among the grannies @ Meetic.

-_-

But I bet the female younglings think the same of me, so...

This cross post is brought to you by the good folks at Gafhop.

This tinder thing is crazy.

So some girl starts talking to me all filthy and shit. Really filthy right off the bat. I knew something was off, just had a feeling. So I go along with it and she's asking for dick pics. I ask does she have snapchat, I'ma need some proof before we get into all that. She tells me her shitty ipod can't support it. Red flag.

Starts sending me pictures of her body and her fingering herself and shit. Telling me to make the 60 mile trip to come fuck her that night. I'm in my boys house laughing because this is obviously bullshit. Took her name and ran it on Facebook, profile turns up with the same photos and only like 100 friends, all dudes.
Second red flag.

Google image search her pictures and nothing turns up. So we start fucking with her. I'm saying I'm gonna drive down to her that night. Then say I'll only drive down if she sends me a photo of her face and four fingers held up. She responds saying I must watch that catfish tv show. Tells me it's really her and her pics are real. Tells me to trust her because she just really wants to fuck. Hell nah.

Then she asks me have i ever been blown by a guy. I say no and tell her to just admit she's a guy. Still maintains her story that she's real. At this stage there's a couple of us over and we're having beers along with this entertainment.

So I tell her, if you really are a guy, I'd be cool with you blowing me and to just be honest with me now. Again sticks to her story. Now I was determined to get a confession. So I tell her that even if she is a guy I'll still fuck, but I'd only do it if she told me the truth. Turns out to be some gay guy, surprise surprise hahaha.

Shit is crazy, but the whole thing was a little depressing to think people actually sit at home and do shit like this. Mental issues is an understatement. So I didn't start hurling insults like my boys were telling me because I felt they obviously were fucked up in the head enough to do it, and what would insulting the dude achieve. Just blocked him and moved on.

Got me wondering how those dumbasses on that tv show say they talking over text for years without ever seeing or hearing the other person and how they still love them.

People are fucking stupid.

However I did meetup with a girl at the beach last night and got my first tongue ring assisted blowjob. So tinders still cool with me.

Felt like sharing this with gaf hop.

Be careful out there brehs.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
We are all in for the embarrassment.

5ZIPK.gif

Edit: Awwwww, that was not awful enough breh. I've gotten like dozens of red flags in the past couple of weeks, mostly either bored guys or spammers. The second they ask your real name right off the bat it's time to bail out.

MutFox

Banned
I love all you peeps here! Morning!

Happy BDay Grime's!

World Cup on!
Gonna watch the Holland vs. Chile game,
might tune into the other one... :p

MutFox

Banned
Oh Emz, there's a community vote on the Steam Sales,
Transistor is on there for a possible 25% off...

I think you said you wanted that game, good time to vote. :p

** EDIT ** Dat Double Post! :D

Windam

Scaley member
I vote against what FakeGAF wants. Nothing in this sale has caught my fancy. I already either have it, or have no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom