• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Ninj go for it

I believe in you
She was drinking some wine that reminded her of our first date apparently, so she looked me up.

Aww, bless...

Thanks Em, just asked her out for a date at the weekend. Will update presently.
What caused you to break up in the first place?
She was in a really bad place, just had an awful family tragedy and her head was all mangled and stuff. She seems much happier now though, so it's all good.
Rope her in with that seduction then make her help you pack.

Romantic.
Haha, girls love packing right?

Risgroo

Just finished the first episode of Penny Dreadful, I like it so far! Can't decide if Timothy Dalton's beard or Eva Green is the best thing about it.

zeemumu

She was in a really bad place, just had an awful family tragedy and her head was all mangled and stuff. She seems much happier now though, so it's all good.

If that's the case then I say go for it, or at least I WOULD say that if you hadn't already. Good luck, Ninja!

NinjaBoiX

Number get.

Date get.

Outpouring of "I was really falling for you hard but didn't want to get hurt" get. >_>

She tells me this now? Wimmin man...

Still, we'll see how it goes on Friday innit. For fuck's sake man, the timing sucks!
Lift with your legs not your back...baby
ueRX8uX.jpg

zeemumu

Number get.

Date get.

Outpouring of "I was really falling for you hard but didn't want to get hurt" get. >_>

She tells me this now? Wimmin man...

Still, we'll see how it goes on Friday innit. For fuck's sake man, the timing sucks!

Yeah that was some pretty weird timing. Good luck though, Ninj. I hope you get all of this figured out by the time you move.

Is the day when my store gets automated check out systems inevitable, because I don't want to get laid...off.

zeemumu

Twist is that she'll move in with ninj in manchester. I've seen this movie before.

This all sounds really familiar. Break up because of personal reasons but didn't really want to break up so they're going to get back together but one of them is moving to England...

There's crime in England, right?

NinjaBoiX

Yeah that was some pretty weird timing. Good luck though, Ninj. I hope you get all of this figured out by the time you move.
Thanks man, we'll see how it goes.
Twist is that she'll move in with ninj in manchester. I've seen this movie before.
Woah there cowboy, let's not go crazy! She's coming on canny strong to be fair. I think she's well and truly drunk that wine, horny little minx...

>_>

<_<

*_*

(I'm not as good at the text emojis as you chief!)
This all sounds really familiar. Break up because of personal reasons but didn't really want to break up so they're going to get back together but one of them is moving to England...

We both live in England fella, she'll be like two hours away on the train.

And yes, crime is rife. People die every day on our mean streets.

zeemumu

T

We both live in England fella, she'll be like two hours away on the train.

And yes, crime is rife. People die every day on our mean streets.

Oh okay. Then yeah you could definitely still make it work. That's not that bad of a commute at all.

The crime thing was an Amazing Spiderman 2 reference by the way :D

NinjaBoiX

Hey Jake, why you no like my face on Friendbook?

(I added you bro, don't be all ignorant and shit or I'll have to give you a slap upside the head.)

So good eh? :D

Club soccer can't match this though.
Just the passion you see when people play for their country...

I've always enjoyed the world cup but now that there is a team near me that I can actually go to and having time and money and this fantastic world cup so far has really made me want to really start following the sport.

So The Raid 2.

Whew.

Wait someone else liked that film? Yaaaay!

EDIT: I feel dumb for not realising that Justice Friends were literally just The Avengers sooner

tumblr_mi14s2Sccs1qcnjzao1_500.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Got almost all wins right today(I thought Spain would do horrible) but scores were wrong.

Predictions Time!

3-2 Australia

2-1 Netherlands

1-0 Mexico

2-0 Brazil

Let's see if this one is better than my last.

Netherlands was my closest one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom