• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Naw I texted on Thursday and Saturday and got no response to either text, that's it. :p (date was on Wednesday)

No but that's my point - why act all great ON the date, text afterwards that you HAD a great time and want to meet up again, and then go COMPLETELY quiet? Why not just SAY "sorry it didn't click, all the best" and get on with it?

Yeah but it's a random person you don't know so if they're not responding then it's not a big deal and it they don't really need to respond. Maybe she had fun on the date but after felt she wasn't ready for a romantic relationship or just didn't view you romantically, etc.

It's easier and more appropriate to respond in situations where you know the person since the outcome and expectations are different.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pretty eye pics?

kk

lHzttSc.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So I'm at the doctors' office because I need a prescription for my nasal faucet, aka pollen allergy, when I notice that the cute girl in front of me is giving me some majorly weird looks. Kind of ashamed and/or indignant. I fiddle with my phone for a little while, raise my eyes again and almost immediately she's staring me back. WTF.

Then it hits me: due to my allergies, today I forbade contacts and left home with my normal glasses, not the mirrored Ray-bans I always carry with me.

The poor girl was basically reacting to me checking her out in the most brazen manner.

The thirst is real.

Should I take a creepshot?

Just put the artist and song title in the link box people! If you want to say how super awesome it is and post some lyrics, do that underneath. Don't make me click the link to find out what the track is.

Fanx.

Nah.

You take your car to work
I'll take my board
And when you're out of fuel
I'm still afloat

To be fair, if you don't know this song then what are you doing with your life go and listen to The Blue Album

This cover album's gonna be great

EDIT: Holy shit this thread is amazing

Oh my god, that thread. The laughter. It hurts.

[edit]: It's been nearly ten minutes and I'm still laughing.

[edit 2]: The Garfield comic strip. I literally can't breathe.

zeemumu

I got addicted to this song after the Digimon movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0

Is this from that Digimon Movie where they spammed the main antagonist to death?

As for the Mass Effect argument, I just bought 1 and 2 because they were on sale. I plan on playing both because I want my save to carry over, but I'm well aware that it will eventually be worth jack shit once I get to the end of the third and find out that all of my choices have only equated to different outcomes that only differ in color.

The_Poet

Banned
Sucks that youtube is blocked at work. Do they think I would watch music videos all day?

I would totally watch music videos all day.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
She was fucking great in TWS

Also pretty good in Avengers

I thought she was fun in TWS but ultimately annoying. In the Avengers outside of the scene where she out tricks Loki I thought she was annoying as hell.

90% of her lines are some attempt at being the "witty badass who has to crack a line about everything"

I think it's more that I honestly don't think ScarJo is suited for action as much as she is the queen of drama.

MutFox

Banned
I like ScarJo.
Though i liked her hair more in the Avengers... :|

I thought she looked good in the part, not out of place, even in the fight scenes.

Wazzy

Banned
I also like Scarjo and BW. In IM2 she was pretty awful but otherwise seeing a female character get that much attention in two movies was really cool and I thought she did great.

MutFox

Banned
The one female I want in more action scenes is Gina Carano.
She looks really good in fighting scenes, like REALLY good.
She's not a great actress, but with the right director, I think she would be an awesome superhero.
Was hoping she'd be Wonder Woman, she has the build and body to look the part.

This Nigeria vs Argentina game is good... :D

Wazzy

Banned
The one female I want in more action scenes is Gina Carano.
She looks really good in fighting scenes, like REALLY good.
She's not a great actress, but with the right director, I think she would be an awesome superhero.
Was hoping she'd be Wonder Woman, she has the build and body to look the part.

This Nigeria vs Argentina game is good... :D

*COUGH*FURIOUS6*COUGH*

MutFox

Banned
*COUGH*FURIOUS6*COUGH*

Never saw that movie, I've actually only seen the Tokyo Drift one in that series...
I saw her in a movie where she was the lead, forget the name of the movie...

Google search...

Haywire.

Movie wasn't the best, but her fight scenes were awesome!
Total action star.

Acid08

Banned
Never saw that movie, I've actually only seen the Tokyo Drift one in that series...
I saw her in a movie where she was the lead, forget the name of the movie...
Tokyo Drift is still my fav. But 5 and 6 are some of the best action movies of the last few years. Though you'd probably have to see 1, 2, and 4 to fully appreciate them.

AcridMeat

Banned

TrueGrime

Tokyo Drift is still my fav. But 5 and 6 are some of the best action movies of the last few years. Though you'd probably have to see 1, 2, and 4 to fully appreciate them.

Concur with that. Tokyo Drift was a breath of fresh air compared to much of the same with the other movies.

The_Poet

Banned
Came home to the news that Platinum is making a Legend of Korra game.

I must have died in a car crash on the way back and this is what heaven is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom