• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
World Cup... :D

beachmain_509036a.jpg

Da Germans...

Wazzy

Banned
Hi Wazzy.

She's probably looking at that post right now and using every ounce of willpower at her disposal to not reply and make us all think she's totally asleep now.

Probably? Of course she is.

She'll act like she wasn't tomorrow and will quote these posts too.

You're right that I'd quote dem posts.

But no I actually did go to bed and only just saw them now. I'm also DEAD tired. UGH

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
5th day of giving up smoking, it's kinda hard but it's so much easier if you know what you're doing it for. I swear if I fuck this up I'm gonna hate myself -.-

MutFox

Banned
How has it worked for you? I'm skeptical of those fm transmitters because from experience years ago they had some static.

From my experience, the static is annoying.
Don't think there's anyway around the static issue, as you're dealing with FM.
(Even if it is minimal at times)

y2dvd

Ooh, what games did you get?
I picked up SM3DW, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8 with Zelda WW being my free game. I'm not even sure where to start. I only spent all night last night updating the system lol.

Yo if you wanna be playing some of that monstah huntah add me! My NNID is Drillingarm
I have a few friends that play so I may end up picking this up. We'll see!

*insert console war troll here*
I'm not trying to start such wars! D:

Anyone knows any songs like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiC9XNQSxFQ
Been super hooked on it.

Oh I think he gets around. ;)

....How the fuck do you know so much about jeans? O_O

Then why can't we all share?

I wish I knew more about clothes. I have to hunt like Rambo just to find something that I like. Jackets are the most elusive for me.

Very nice. Have you ever heard Jenova 7? Dark Water Jazz

More dick than a urinal.

Because I'm 12 and don't like sharing.

I don't share.

A place to start learning more about fashion/style (if you care, it can get real boring and frustrating) may be the YouTube channel alpha m. Dude knows his stuff, is good looking, and in good shape.

Because no pants are the best pants, right

Clothes are great.

Does a urinal get dick? I thought it was just piss.

We can all share :D :D :D.

i'm ready.

I've tried playing Halo multiple times and just can't get into it. I wish I could understand the hype.

Not gonna deny what it's done for gaming especially on the multiplayer end of the spectrum, however.

zeemumu

I've tried playing Halo multiple times and just can't get into it. I wish I could understand the hype.

Not gonna deny what it's done for gaming especially on the multiplayer end of the spectrum, however.

You can't play Halo like a straightforward shooter. That's boring. You have to start attempting crazy stuff like launching a warthog off of a gravity life into another person while you jump out while the warthog is in midair and start shooting.

Toa TAK

Banned
Dude Bro's!

JK ;D
Don't you dare lump me with those .... Guys.
You can't play Halo like a straightforward shooter. That's boring. You have to start attempting crazy stuff like launching a warthog off of a gravity life into another person while you jump out while the warthog is in midair and start shooting.
Damn straight, it's the sandbox moments that make the game for me.

TrueGrime

LOL.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Some times I go back through my post history, and I cannot believe I didn't get banned for this

If I remember right I was also still a junior, like 12 posts away from making it to member because of how little I posted.

I bumped a 4 year old thread to make a horrible joke and came out unscathed.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Deadpool727, yep. Funny how I used to like Deadpool and then disliked him enough to get a name change.

You are always Spaceghost to me.

Haha, it happens but your star wars themed one is so much more fun anyways. I originally wanted to change my name to my more commonly used online name vs the one I used to use in 2008 but I figured making a thread would be more fun than PMing a mod.

Also I just realized Shinobi602 is back.

G-Fex

I love halo. Haven't played in forever. Was too busy playing so much doom stuff.

Now taking a break from that and playing stuff like Kirby and 2D stuff.

Now I want to get into Persona maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom