• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

I picked up SM3DW, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8 with Zelda WW being my free game. I'm not even sure where to start. I only spent all night last night updating the system lol.

That's a sweet bunch of games, the Wii U is becoming a nice little console. 3D World is a good place to start I think!

MutFox

Banned
Wii U is the only console I really want this gen.
Have a PC for everything else.

Maybe a PS4, but having to pay for online is lame.

The_Poet

Banned
How has it worked for you? I'm skeptical of those fm transmitters because from experience years ago they had some static.

It depends if there is a ~.3hz gap between stations somewhere. There can be some static on long drives, as going through different regions will mean you pick up new stations on a similar frequency. but its definitely better then then having 15 CD's to sort through

I couldn't really seriously get into Halo either, unfortunately :( Probably just because it's not the type of game I typically play.

But I used to have so much fun when I'd play with one of my good friends in co-op mode, and I used to grab new weapons and test them on her by killing her with them :3

Windam

Scaley member
Doctor took five bottles of blood today, yaaaaaay!

I couldn't really seriously get into Halo either, unfortunately :( Probably just because it's not the type of game I typically play.

But I used to have so much fun when I'd play with one of my good friends in co-op mode, and I used to grab new weapons and test them on her by killing her with them :3

I'd love to have a teabagging competition with you in Halo or something else. :D

We can all share :D :D :D.

i'm ready.

tumblr_n6hj1yYH7J1qal0zgo3_250.gif

Cummin' for that booty.

Worst Hannibal EVAR!

But the hottest Hannibal ever. So it all works out.

LuffyZoro

My parents just held a "family meeting" basically to tell me to wait until marriage. My mom especially. She said "Before you sleep with anyone, ask yourself if it's worth $1,000,000. Because that's how much a baby will cost."

Yeahhhhh...

Windam

Scaley member
My parents just held a "family meeting" basically to tell me to wait until marriage. My mom especially. She said "Before you sleep with anyone, ask yourself if it's worth $1,000,000. Because that's how much a baby will cost."

Yeahhhhh...

Y-you told your parents you had sex?

"Hey Dad, I just licked and fucked another guy's ass! It was great!"

Yeahhhhh...

"But condoms and birth control exist."

zeemumu

I love halo. Haven't played in forever. Was too busy playing so much doom stuff.

Now taking a break from that and playing stuff like Kirby and 2D stuff.

Now I want to get into Persona maybe.

Halo is one of my personal favorites but I took a break from most shooters for a few years to focus on fighting games since I had never been any good at them. I went back to shooters because I realized that I had gotten rusty at them because PC gaming had ruined me, so I got a controller for my laptop and now I do both. Halo is fun with large-scale battles. I was always that guy who would get one teammate on capture the flag and drive straight into the enemy base with a mongoose, then be in and out with the flag before they could shoot me.

G-Fex

Halo is one of my personal favorites but I took a break from most shooters for a few years to focus on fighting games since I had never been any good at them. I went back to shooters because I realized that I had gotten rusty at them because PC gaming had ruined me, so I got a controller for my laptop and now I do both. Halo is fun with large-scale battles. I was always that guy who would get one teammate on capture the flag and drive straight into the enemy base with a mongoose, then be in and out with the flag before they could shoot me.

I should go back to Halo multiplayer one day. Hopefully I will.

I was never good at fighting games, except for Guilty Gear X2 for a little bit.

Windam

Scaley member

Can I have your secret to beautiful hair, please? :(

Pulling a Kevin and dping.

Teehee.

At first I was like "We're gonna double penetrate Stephen's ass? Eh..." then I understood.

...whoops.

I don't own a tablet. And I wouldn't want the screen to be moving, anyway. Plus, Fleshlights are expensive, brah.

Totes ordering the Stoya Destroya and Jenna Haze's ass.

OKAY, I'M GOING FOR A RUN NOW.

RUNNING A LITTLE LATER THAN USUAL.

what about me?

And I don't either, so you'd have to settle for tearfully masturbating in a corner of the room while you watch me pound Stephen's bald, tight, pretty little bussy.

You get nothing!

Thank you for making me legit IRL cackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom