• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

No I mean I never saw either series.

I suppose I should someday

Ah. Yeah, you should get on that. It's an amazing series.

Skip the movie, though.

For reference, this comparison should show how badly that movie failed
movie earthbenders
875037_o.gif

show earthbenders
giphy.gif

That second gif is probably a spoiler but if you end up watching the series, you'll have forgotten about the gif by the time that it's relevant.

G-Fex

You'd think that it'd have to be pretty damn intentional to screw up something like that Avatar to a live action movie.

That Shamalayn is a hack.

Turin

Banned
There's a lot of animated show's I should get to trying out. I never finished Mushi-shi even though I really liked it. Heard Monster was good. I want to check out Black Lagoon now that people keep praising the shit out of it on those anime recommendation threads.

Wazzy

Banned
WAIT.

I just listened to this. I USE.

XjYPRoO.png

Well now, I REALLY wanna know.

XjYPRoO.png

I dunno, I kinda wanna know.

Anddddddddddd I did it.

Let's look at what I bought:

Squall Figurine:
m0Xl3Wr.jpg

Squall Keychain:
PMIiKvY.jpg

Chocobo cup:
bfObhag.jpg

Moogle cup:
WizGzvV.jpg

Cactuar Cup:
0fkl7rF.jpg

2 copies of Curtain Call:
BFyUl9K.jpg

Thank You~ CD:
5inFRRT.jpg

Final Fantasy VIII PC:
g2bFBi8.jpg

You can tell I struggled to find other stuff when I ordered three fucking cups.

Oh well. This lanyard better be good.
XjYPRoO.png
XjYPRoO.png

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That feel when you're the youngest staff member at work. '._.

YES I DID HAPPEN TO KNOW SOMEONE
My whole life.
Oh they're all older than me. I've just been here the longest lol. So everyone's asking my advice. Even the nurse in charge. Lawdy.

zeemumu

Thread is so negative, man.

And Wazzy, I am disappointed in your lack of Kingdom Hearts purchases.

Oh they're all older than me. I've just been here the longest lol. So everyone's asking my advice. Even the nurse in charge. Lawdy.

Since I'm new, I'm the one a work asking questions about everything, and I feel like the CSM's would be annoyed at this point if I wasn't so fast at working the register and because I can do that "innocent big-eyed stare" thing that contrasts to my normal default face, which makes me look like I'm always angry when I'm really just bored.

zeemumu

Alright, I've gotta write the most heartfelt speech that I can inside of this birthday card for my friend's party tomorrow. Everything should be fine. I really only have trouble writing when I'm writing about something that I don't care about or when there are guidelines.

When are we getting a new OT?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
U wot, m8?

At least watch Cowboy Bebop. That's the only anime I've ever really watched, and I don't regret doing it.

Watch Samurai Champloo. Shinichirō Watanabe made it just for you and now he's crying because you don't want to watch it.

tumblr_m42z4vzury1qhw0tbo1_500.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Thread is so negative, man.

And Wazzy, I am disappointed in your lack of Kingdom Hearts purchases.

Since I'm new, I'm the one a work asking questions about everything, and I feel like the CSM's would be annoyed at this point if I wasn't so fast at working the register and because I can do that "innocent big-eyed stare" thing that contrasts to my normal default face, which makes me look like I'm always angry when I'm really just bored.

I almost preordered KH 2.5 but then decided I can easily get that in person so I might as well get something different.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Someone please explain what negative man is before I punch a wall.

Nice. Usually it's the other way around. How's that like?
It's alright I guess. I feel important :p
Hate being the one to tell people what to do though. But it's good practice for when I'm fully qualified.

Turin

Banned
XjYPRoO.png

I GOT A COOL LANYARD OKAY?

I got this:
Bq2m_XKCIAEgIRV.jpg:large

I see Squall and Laguna.
XjYPRoO.png

But it loooooooooookssssssssssss sooooooooooo good! The sequel looks more fun than the first and the first was already pretty fun. :D

I like FF8 too but..... you need help dude. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom