• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Legend of "I'm going to end up buying a Wii U for this shit"

image.php

Same.

AcridMeat

Banned
Still think nothing will top the guy bumping a 3(?) year old thread where he had a suspicion about DC vs MK being made and everyone crapped on him about it and it ended up being real.

So I just got out of the shower and tried to make myself look like Peter Parker in my selfie but I ended up looking like Tobey Maguire ;____;.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I would have guessed to the left of Jack Black. I mean they have the same hair colour and it has been 10 years.

Turin

Banned
I finally started a fanfic. Barely two paragraphs in but I have an idea of what I'm doing. This will take a while......

tumblr_m72z9qc91G1r1069oo1_500.gif

Speaking of, I gave Em some ideas to finally finish part four of her depraved saga, and she still hasn't done it.

Let me go to Google Drive and finish it my own damn self right now.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is kinda saucy but it's no garlic cream sauce on fettuccine or prawns or pan fried grouper.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You guys have these over there?

They contain barely enough sauce for half a meat pie and you have to pay for them. Do you have to pay for the sauce packet things that you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom