• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

So what's the deal with booty?

Spok_Dat_Ass.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Weird. I was definitely charged the $200 for the Final Fantasy order, I even have the download key for FFVIII PC and yet I checked today and I have the $200 back but the order still exists. No charge or return is shown on my bank transactions.

Either I'm somehow getting this stuff free(lol nope) or because a couple items are preorders they returned the money until it's released.

TrueGrime

Weird. I was definitely charged the $200 for the Final Fantasy order, I even have the download key for FFVIII PC and yet I checked today and I have the $200 back but the order still exists. No charge or return is shown on my bank transactions.

Either I'm somehow getting this stuff free(lol nope) or because a couple items are preorders they returned the money until it's released.

Don't question it unless it isn't in your favor, Wazzles. =p

Are you in the Australia region tho?

Lag might get shit otherwise.

Naw man. Shouldn't be a problem. Depends on what game you're looking to play multiplayer with.

Windam

Scaley member
I swear to god I'm going to get you a year of gold myself so we can play.

Can you get me a year so we can play Halo (3, Reach, 4) and CoD BlOps 2? I'm too poor. :p

Also too poor to resub to PS Plus. Goodbye free games that I'm nowhere close to beating. ;___;

Toa TAK

Banned
Can you get me a year so we can play Halo (3, Reach, 4) and CoD BlOps 2? I'm too poor. :p

Also too poor to resub to PS Plus. Goodbye free games that I'm nowhere close to beating. ;___;

Shiiet, I'll send you my old Halo 3 copy. You'll just have to buy the DLC for it, though.

Windam

Scaley member
Shiiet, I'll send you my old Halo 3 copy. You'll just have to buy the DLC for it, though.

I sold my Halo 3 ages ago. Missed the multiplayer so I picked up ODST (and got it when it was free with Games With Gold). I got pretty much every Halo for 360 aside from Wars and Combat Evolved Anniversary.

Toa TAK

Banned
I sold my Halo 3 ages ago. Missed the multiplayer so I picked up ODST (and got it when it was free with Games With Gold). I got pretty much every Halo for 360 aside from Wars and Combat Evolved Anniversary.

I can forgive Wars, but you don't have HALO 1?!?!?

Come on dude, they even put nice shiny graphics on it.

Windam

Scaley member

Windam

Scaley member
JAY-SUS what is wrong with you?!

Hell no, we are going to fix this ASAP. No wonder you don't appreciate these games.

Never had an OG Xbox, and my family's computers at the time could barely run the Halo CE demo! Then 2 was ported for Vista only of all fucking OSes and I went from XP --> 7 so I never got to play that, either.

I don't think I've ever watched a mecha anime. I mean I watched the first episode of Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet and Gurren Lagann, and some Geass and a few episodes of Zoids when I was like 10.

I've never watched *good* mecha anime anyway.

Gundam. Eureka SeveN is good, too. Ask Smelly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Gundam. Eureka SeveN is good, too. Ask Smelly.

Just watched the Eureka Seven trailer.

Now I finally get what that Space Dandy surfing scene was referencing.

I was thinking I might give up on Anime for a while. Code Geass has a lot of unnecessary tits. Like a lot.

Windam

Scaley member
Just watched the Eureka Seven trailer.

Now I finally get what that Space Dandy surfing scene was referencing.

I was thinking I might give up on Anime for a while. Code Geass has a lot of unnecessary tits. Like a lot.

Man I remember starting Code Geass when it first came out and then I stopped watching around episode 9... Has it really been 7 years? Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom