• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

did egyptian females really dress like that?

Probably not but they would have to keep it at least somewhat PG to be on Fox. Can't have a bunch of bare breasted women running around on public televi-...why is the floor so sticky in this thread?

Not because of me I assure you.

giphy.gif

Now it might be a little bit because of me.

Wazzy

Banned
I'll be the Fuujin to your Raijin

...waitaminute
Haha Beef I love this VIII referencing. It's basically step 1 to romancing me.

Trojita did it better, though. :p
Pretty sure for you it wouldn't be an issue... ;P
Gorl you're too kind!
Kevin is available~
bhDw7C2.gif

bhDw7C2.gif

bhDw7C2.gif

I'm too ugly for Megan, but thanks.
Nah it's more you're too young AND I see you like a FakeGAF brother!
:lol

Damn son. Confidence!

Canucks fans suck good anyways

I ain't denying.
I also googled Wazzy, but all I found was a picture from the original FakeGAF of her giving acrid the finger and Dragonz eating ice cream.

Yeah I painted my nail shark colors. Worst thing to do in my life. D:

zeemumu

Windam, go get a mop and clean this up before Emily gets back. How will you ever win Wazzy's heart if you keep covering the thread in splooge? She already has a messed up ankle, no need to cause her to slip and hurt the other.

Yeah I painted my nail shark colors. Worst thing to do in my life. D:

At least it made for an interesting story in the future. One of the stupidest things that I've ever done to cause self injury was vaulting over my bed and bruising my ribs when I landed on the post.

Windam

Scaley member
Windam, go get a mop and clean this up before Emily gets back. How will you ever win Wazzy's heart if you keep covering the thread in splooge? She already has a messed up ankle, no need to cause her to slip and hurt the other.

Quiet, you fool! She will slip and hurt the other ankle, and I shall blame it on Jake's spooge being on the floor. Then I shall nurse her back to health and we will slowly fall in love.

Wait--fuck I posted this in the thread. Well, there's my plan, Wazzers.

Windam

Scaley member
Sorry. Also, I'm now second in post count! Soon the time of the Dark Lord Windam the Time Dragon, Lord of FakeGAF and Master of Fate will come.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Be careful what you wish for, Wazzy. You might get it. And by it, I mean a foot fetishist. Besides, I've never trusted GAF relationships. Lucian and Bufbaf are gonna pull a catfish on each other any day now.
Hate to break it to you but we've both seen all there is to see of each other :p
Skype is a wonderful thing
Also buying my flights next week :D

Wazzy

Banned
Windam gorl stahp you're like a brother to me. D':

At least it made for an interesting story in the future. One of the stupidest things that I've ever done to cause self injury was vaulting over my bed and bruising my ribs when I landed on the post.

Oh man If my other ankle is taken out I will be a saaaaaad panda.

zeemumu

I leave for fucking 18 hours and there's 8 pages already?

18 hours is years in internet time, and a decade in here.

Quiet, you fool! She will slip and hurt the other ankle, and I shall blame it on Jake's spooge being on the floor. Then I shall nurse her back to health and we will slowly fall in love.

Wait--fuck I posted this in the thread. Well, there's my plan, Wazzers.

Don't forget to tell her how she's your favorite author and then break her ankles with a hammer when you find out that she killed off your favorite character in the last book and then tried to escape your psycho house.
Bonus points for those who get the reference.

Planet of the Apes is clearly the next Citizen Kane of movies.

Don't forget to tell her how she's your favorite author and then break her ankles with a hammer when you find out that she killed off your favorite character in the last book and then tried to escape your psycho house.
Bonus points for those who get the reference.

Misery. Give me my prize!

AcridMeat

Banned
Should I check it out?
You had Boards of Canada as the header, I had to quote to just say you're a cool guy in my book.
I also googled Wazzy, but all I found was a picture from the original FakeGAF of her giving acrid the finger and Dragonz eating ice cream.
That sounds like her, yeah.
Yeah I painted my nail sharks colors. Best thing I've ever done in my life. :D
I agree.

Windam

Scaley member
Goodnight. When I return, at least one of you have better bought in to ArcheAge (that is, buy the Archeum founder's pack) to play with me. I'm lonely. :(

It's FakeGaf not Flynn's Arcade.

I love how Separate Ways started playing when Sam powered the place back up.

Windam

Scaley member

Naw I'm not going out like my father did. I will be a combination of Morgoth and Sauron. Arda has had it too good for too long. It's been over 10, 000 years since Sauron was vanquished. High time for a new Dark Lord.

But I love the Eldar. Maybe I'll use magic to try to turn Men into Elves, thus creating Orcs once more. :/

zeemumu

I'm still settled into the #9 spot. Glad that I finally cracked the top 10, though.

Windam, if you release the era of Lightning onto this thread, you will be called to account for all the atrocities you've committed, the unspeakable horrors you've let loose upon this world, and the dark, ancient powers you've enslaved.

Randomly have the Scooby Doo theme song stuck in my head.

I have no idea why.

I've had Terror Time from Scooby Doo on Zombie Island stuck in my head for weeks.

Turin

Banned
Naw I'm not going out like my father did. I will be a combination of Morgoth and Sauron. Arda has had it too good for too long. It's been over 10, 000 years since Sauron was vanquished. High time for a new Dark Lord.

But I love the Eldar. Maybe I'll use magic to try to turn Men into Elves, thus creating Orcs once more. :/

Arda is a better place with a Dark Lord in it tbh.

But as Zee just said. Releasing the Lightning would be the one unforgivable sin. There would be an uprising.

Windam

Scaley member
Arda is a better place with a Dark Lord in it tbh.

Too bad we'll never know how Arda was truly meant to be since Morgoth corrupted it during its shaping (thus completely fucking over the Elves, and placing seeds of corruption into the hearts of all Men).

G-Fex

I'm still settled into the #9 spot. Glad that I finally cracked the top 10, though.

Windam, if you release the era of Lightning onto this thread, you will be called to account for all the atrocities you've committed, the unspeakable horrors you've let loose upon this world, and the dark, ancient powers you've enslaved.

I knew everyone hates that Lightning chick.

Windam

Scaley member

Thou shall not question my reign nor my actions. My will is the will of the One.

zeemumu

Too bad we'll never know how Arda was truly meant to be since Morgoth corrupted it during its shaping (thus completely fucking over the Elves, and placing seeds of corruption into the hearts of all Men).

Is it terrible that I prefer WoW's lore to LoTR's?

Thou shall not question my reign nor my actions. My will is the will of the One.

No king rules forever, Windam. Look now to your defenses, Windam, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!

G-Fex

While she's a pretty awful character in her own right, I think Square-Enix trying so hard to make her "the next Cloud" in terms of popularity and iconography has exacerbated the hatred.

They must really want to nail it into peoples brains with..3 games. She has 3 whole FF games.

and her DLC costume was cloud's outfit. Subtle :)

Windam

Scaley member
Is it terrible that I prefer WoW's lore to LoTR's?

No king rules forever, Windam. Look now to your defenses, Windam, for the champions of justice gather at your gates!

Yes, yes it is. WoW's lore is all over the fucking place and wouldn't exist without Tolkien's work, which LotR is a very small part of.

Shut up I'm a Dark Lord not a fucking Lich King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom