• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
200_s.gif

Edit: does that gif even work? Fuck it you get the gist

Windam

Scaley member
Leaving my house for the first time this week. Fucking people making me do things that involve spending money on things other than clothes and games I'll never play.

AcridMeat

Banned
How dare they.
Getting out of the house is great, make it a point to do so each day, it does wonders for your well being. Trust me.
I'm sorry I jinx'd your team lost last night Acrid.
I was originally planning on running with this scapegoat joke but can't even do it. Those bums lost it themselves.

Series was over at game 5 anyway.

Wazzy

Banned
How dare they.
Getting out of the house is great, make it a point to do so each day, it does wonders for your well being. Trust me.
I was originally planning on running with this scapegoat joke but can't even do it. Those bums lost it themselves.

Series was over at game 5 anyway.

Well, if anything good came from the loss it's that I have the power to make teams shitty.

Errybody best watch out and pray I don't cheer for their team.

MutFox

Banned
Well, if anything good came from the loss it's that I have the power to make teams shitty.

Errybody best watch out and pray I don't cheer for their team.

Canucks are forever screwed...
Become a fan of every other team please... ;P

Wazzy

Banned
omg guys

I'm going to the new EXIT game that just opened up in Richmond. It's supposed to be scary. I'm ready.

Canucks are forever screwed...
Become a fan of every other team please... ;P

I don't know if I can abandon them. Like, I can cheer for other teams but deep down I'll always be a canuck. :(

Wazzy

Banned

It's a room escape game where you have 45 minutes to solve all of the puzzles. You decide which room you want to be trapped in(laboratory, ship, prison and tomb) and then hope you're smart enough to get out. :D

We picked ship because it reminded us of 999 but I'm kind of wishing we had chosen the laboratory.

It's a room escape game where you have 45 minutes to solve all of the puzzles. You decide which room you want to be trapped in(laboratory, ship, prison and tomb) and then hope you're smart enough to get out. :D

We picked ship because it reminded us of 999 but I'm kind of wishing we had chosen the laboratory.

Holy crap, that sounds amazing. I need this and I need it now.

Sucks that there isn't anything like that in my city. :'(

Edit: But I hope you guys enjoy yourselves anf seek a way out. :)

Wazzy

Banned
Have fun guys!

That sounds awesome. Take me with you!
Holy crap, that sounds amazing. I need this and I need it now.

Sucks that there isn't anything like that in my city. :'(

Edit: But I hope you guys enjoy yourselves anf seek a way out. :)

Thanks! I'll give y'all the deets once we're out. I hope it's good.

Jelly we don't have that here :(
Like BB said it just opened up so maybe in the future one will open up there too! :D

Windam

Scaley member
Woo, I didn't get IDed at the restaurant! ...do I look that old? :( Alcohol helped my anxiety for a bit. Was thinking of a beer when I get home buy I'm not trying to become an alcoholic. :x

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently there's a Hooters coming to Townsville so maybe I should send in a job app.

Wazzy

Banned
How was it? It sounds like such a cool thing to do.

Like Cube but without the lasers slicing someone to squares.
It was pretty cool. I think the labratory would have been more fun because halfway through we were more frustrated than scared. :p

But shit the puzzles are hard. We only got past the first room and had to use our two clues for it LOOL

They said not many make it past the first room but they're probably saying it to make us feel less stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom