• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Sure you are! Just gotta believeeeee!

Then the same applies to you as well!
gy4Zl6N.png

Windam

Scaley member
Heading off to a pub. Because the best thing to do when you have anxiety is to go to a place and drink. Also getting anxiety about going there. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh, good news by the way, which will probably get my chastised by at least ThoseDeafMutes, possibly more of pcGAF, but I cleaned out my computer for the first time ever, and now it's running at least 20 degrees cooler, even while running games, where it's running close to 30-40 degrees cooler.

Didn't realize it made that much of a difference.

Wazzy

Banned
Hey TDM, can you send flowers to whichever mod locked my thread?

With how nasty it got I don't think I'll make a new one even if bannings will be enforced for it.

Windam

Scaley member
Not what I meant, but I think you know that already. I actually used to play MapleStory
^-^ I was a ranger/hunter/archer or whatever they were called. It was fun.

I actually don't/don't know if I do. Just got home from the pub and I'm super buzzed. I did, too! I also had a Bowman/Ranger! :p Fuck Crossbowmen.

I was doing one of my skills testing the other day in my EMT class and some woman started running up screaming. Her kid had gone missing :( it was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom