• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Stir fry for dins followed by hot donuts in ice cream and GoT. Or angels take Manhattan. Either one. I think I'll need the ice cream for that though.
And I do hate you Owen. I didn't even get a talky video back. Just hilarious whistling :p
You barely understand me anyway Lisa, I'd be wasting my time. Whistling is universal innit.

And hot donuts in ice cream? Man, that sounds amazing.
Woah woah woah woah.

WOAH

Ninjaboi AND sploatee are in here?

I'm not sure how I feel about this
Mate I told you! Lines be getting blurred and shit. I'm OG anyway Tash, I was here from the start, sploatee is just a filthy bandwagon jumper. Screaming Meat used to pop in with some music bombs in the old thread but not so much now.

That sounds OK! Do you want to be a lawyer, then? I lived in Missouri ( I know you are Canadian, we just don't really do religion in the UK) for a bit and volunteered at a Baptist children's home. Even though I'm not really of any organised belief I learned a lot about spirituality and kindness, etc. Despite the frequent attempts to convert me and the homophobia, people were good people.

I'm actually from the U.S.! There actually is a lot to be taken from religion as a whole, but yeah, some of the people I've dealt with are scary. Fortunately, no one here has tried to convert me or anything, but religion plays a heavy hand in the course structure. Most of my professors are secular and non-religious anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. It's just that the school is associated with the Catholic church.

I'm not really sure what I want to do, but I either want to be a cop or work with kids.

Hahaha I wasn't actually expecting you to go to them! Were they as horrible sounding IRL as they are on recordings? Haven't watched them in years
Oh man I totally forgot I was doing this. Ok so!

Here's them doing soundcheck -

bW7gZLE.jpg

And here's them playing -

To be honest, it was probably way worse where we were sitting, as we were directly between that and two other tents with shit hardcore bands, so we were just hearing total noise. It would've been funny if it wasn't so awful (it was still pretty funny)

Finally on the train back to Brighton. Had to crash at a friend's in Manchester last night as there weren't any trains that got in earlier than 8 this morning.

Looking forward to a real bed.

y2dvd

Watched Don Jon and Forrest Gump over the weekend since they are now available on Netflix. JGL got ripped for Don Jon! Not an ending I expected either.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
B^) yes
well Birdman is = with frisky dingo but both are better then 2021

I'll admit to only having watched a third of Birdman and having watched about 30 seconds of Sealab 2021, so my opinions are founded largely in ignorance, but I'm glad someone else likes Frisky Dingo at least. Someone who isn't a random guy in a Halo: Reach matchmaking lobby.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813295

Gaming side strikes again

Windam

Scaley member
$248 for a Calculus textbook full of errors, missing steps fot examples and overall poor editing? No thanks.

Gud mrning erry1 :D

Today is one of my extra-special 12:00-9:30 EMT classes! Normally there's an exam at the end, but today there isn't so I guess it's just pure lecture :c O whale. Have a nice a day RealsiesGAF

Windam

Scaley member
So dead when I get home. FedEx delivered my Blu-Ray and dad signed for it. Tracking says "Payment Received". Dad probably isn't happy about that.

As if people don't shell out enough for tuition. Ridiculous.

Exactly. Ontario already has the highest tuition rates in the country. Paying another $1000+ for books for your classes is fucking insane. Thank the US military for the Internet.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Woah woah woah woah.

WOAH

Ninjaboi AND sploatee are in here?

I'm not sure how I feel about this

You should be happy, Tash. And you should stay!

sploatee is just a filthy bandwagon jumper.

This is so true. I love bandwagons!

Don't compromise on your deams Em.

+1

You should end your paper with "I HOPE YOU LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH!!".

Finally on the train back to Brighton. Had to crash at a friend's in Manchester last night as there weren't any trains that got in earlier than 8 this morning.

Looking forward to a real bed.

I don't know you or anything about you, but you should've said hello! Manchester is MY town, holmes.

NinjaBoiX

This is so true. I love bandwagons!
One of the best kinds of wagon I often find.

I'll be in Manchester at the end of this month, mini-meet boyee! Also, I will more than likely be there for good from the end of June, my bro wants me to help run his catering business with him and wants me down there ASAP.

Excite!

AcridMeat

Banned
Have been playing Shadowrun Returns this weekend thanks to the sale. Enjoying it quite a bit so far. Writing is quite good so far. Helps that I read Neuromancer so recently too.

TrueGrime

Thank the US military for the Internet.

What do you mean by that if you're in Ontario?

And thank the US Military for taking me through college too and still giving me use of my GI bill (for my kids if I ever decide I want to have a fuck trophy with my future wife).

TrueGrime

Man, was going to post in the sexism thread in Gaming but I think I'll just watch from the outside. Getting heated in there.

PirateKing

wat's happening in dat thread. Everyone using big words with several paragraphs and my head is spinning 5am in the morning to understand what's going on.

TrueGrime

wat's happening in dat thread. Everyone using big words with several paragraphs and my head is spinning 5am in the morning to understand what's going on.

Did something happen on gaming side?

I think there was some sexist shit going on in the Star Citizen forum and everyone is just going back and forth on the offense and defense. I took a look at the forum myself and was thoroughly disgusted at a thread that advocated for rape in the game. Like.. wtf?

Wazzy

Banned

Right now it's discussing sexism towards female gamers and how many male gamers are unable to understand why things like female groups are being made in order for women to be more comfortable within gaming communities.

It's really unfortunate to have to explain to people why things like this have to happen because of ignorant attitudes.

PirateKing

Did something happen on gaming side?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=813295
I think there was some sexist shit going on in the Star Citizen forum and everyone is just going back and forth on the offense and defense. I took a look at the forum myself and was thoroughly disgusted at a thread that advocated for rape in the game. Like.. wtf?

Yeah, it's pretty sad. I see it on Facebook all the time and Youtube is like society's (gaming industry) anus with pure bullshit comments towards woman and other genders. I'm not going to comment there and be drawn by it. It's a topic that makes my head spin even more.

Right now it's discussing sexism towards female gamers and how many male gamers are unable to understand why things like female groups are being made in order for women to be more comfortable within gaming communities.

It's really unfortunate to have to explain to people why things like this have to happen because of ignorant attitudes.
I'm not really sure where the whole woman-who-play-video game-shaming came from. Thank God I know a few chicks who play games and are pretty cool. Shit like that reminds me of muscle shaming culture as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom