• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking somewhere on the east coast.

bnnnnnnggg.gif

mkenyon

Banned
I clicked on this thread to see what could FakeGAF mean. GAF alternate universe? But then I saw this and had to post:
I wonder what the other Americans think on this matter
My wife has a weak spot for the accent. There's a number of Aussie trainers in her line of work (Cutting/Cow Horses) and she definitely gets a little girlish when she meets one.

To me, you sound like hicks. :p

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I clicked on this thread to see what could FakeGAF mean. GAF alternate universe? But then I saw this and had to post:

My wife has a weak spot for the accent. There's a number of Aussie trainers in her line of work (Cutting/Cow Horses) and she definitely gets a little girlish when she meets one.

To me, you sound like hicks. :p

D:

Acid08

Banned
999 Ending K

THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW WHO KILLED YOU THAT'S SOME HOT SOUPY BULLSHIT. Though it was with a knife, and the only knife I've seen was during the kitchen part, so it could only be one of three people I guess. Lotus got murked so it can't be her, if it was June I would cry, and Santa was pretty cool the whole way but the guy looks like a JRPG rogue so stabbing Junpei in the back wouldn't be too much of a stretch for him. His speech about the two santas was hella creepy too.

Ugh this playthrough was great. More Egyptian hints, more of that chemical telepathy stuff(can't remember the exact name), and WHO IS IN THE COFFIN??????? I really like how they're keeping their different thematic hooks from playthrough to playthrough, it's pretty unique. Interested to see what, if anything, changes when I have to start repeating rooms.

June was the MVP this time around, her dialogue was funny and she dropped tons of knowledge on dumb ol' Junpei. She's not all that great when she's getting her "super attached to the protag, useless without him" schtick on though, thankfully this run was mostly devoid of that. Oh and that rows+columns= 15 pin puzzle was fucked.

So yeah, day off of work tomorrow, I know what I'm doing.

999 Ending K

THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW WHO KILLED YOU THAT'S SOME HOT SOUPY BULLSHIT. Though it was with a knife, and the only knife I've seen was during the kitchen part, so it could only be one of three people I guess. Lotus got murked so it can't be her, if it was June I would cry, and Santa was pretty cool the whole way but the guy looks like a JRPG rogue so stabbing Junpei in the back wouldn't be too much of a stretch for him. His speech about the two santas was hella creepy too.

Ugh this playthrough was great. More Egyptian hints, more of that chemical telepathy stuff(can't remember the exact name), and WHO IS IN THE COFFIN??????? I really like how they're keeping their different thematic hooks from playthrough to playthrough, it's pretty unique. Interested to see what, if anything, changes when I have to start repeating rooms.

June was the MVP this time around, her dialogue was funny and she dropped tons of knowledge on dumb ol' Junpei. She's not all that great when she's getting her "super attached to the protag, useless without him" schtick on though, thankfully this run was mostly devoid of that. Oh and that rows+columns= 15 pin puzzle was fucked.

So yeah, day off of work tomorrow, I know what I'm doing.

This is making me want to replay it so bad LOL

A) please stop talking about GoT, I'm still 2 behind

B) I swore you'd already played 999 Acid! Man, I envy you so much. When it all comes together...fuck. Looking forward to many flip outs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom