• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
P4 update:

I died on Shadow
Yukiko
:(

Looks like I need to grind some more.

Shadow
Yukiko
is a tough fight, which was apparently worse in the original P4.
You gotta work for Yukiko. Makes sense since she is the only right choice as a waifu.
Shadow
Kanji
is a real fucking dick.

Shadow
Yukiko
You gotta work for Yukiko. Makes sense since she is the only right choice as a waifu.
Shadow
Kanji
is a real fucking dick.

It was a lot worse in the PS2 version. She can literally spam Burn to Ashes repeatedly. In P4G, I'm pretty sure she has an attack pattern of sorts.

Acid08

Banned
It was a lot worse in the PS2 version. She can literally spam Burn to Ashes repeatedly. In P4G, I'm pretty sure she has an attack pattern of sorts.
She also wasn't weak to ice in the original. Basically you just need to keep Chie alive with MC and do damage with Chie and Yosuke. Maybe use Pixie, I think she's strong against fire and has Dia.

Wazzy

Banned
Shadow
Yukiko
Shadow
Kanji
is a real fucking dick.
And yet your waifu seems to be interested in someone else...

But yeah I got halfway through and then she summoned and the fight became annoying. I also hate the double attack.

Acid08

Banned
P4G is also cool because a lot of the time grinding isn't necessary. If you're having an excessive amount of trouble with a boss it's usually because you have a bad Persona equipped. Fusing is your friend, do it all the time.

usea

I think I'm the master at procrastinating. I'm giving an hour-long technical presentation tomorrow that I haven't started on. Although I did ban myself from playing games, so I've spent 2 days refreshing boring websites instead of doing any work.

On a side note, Wildstar is pretty fun (PC MMO). It has a lot of serious problems, but it's fun anyway. It's in a short open beta, which is why I'm playing it. I don't think I'll buy it.

Windam

Scaley member
And yet your waifu seems to be interested in someone else...

But yeah I got halfway through and then she summoned and the fight became annoying. I also hate the double attack.

Didn't you hear her before the fight?! Shadow
Yukiko
is not
Yukiko
! D:

Feeling tired. It's 10:30. I may only be 24, but I swear I have crossed the threshold to old man already.

Get off my lawn, no loud music after six, everything was better in my day.

Down on the West Coast
They got their icons
Their silver starlets
Their Queens of Saigons
And you've got the music
You've got the music in you, don't you?

Down on the West Coast
They love their movies
Their golden gods and Rock n' Roll groupies
And you've got the music
You've got the music in you, don't you?

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

I've read like 4 pages. That's front AND back, so it's really 8 pages. Yay me.

Dat progress.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Finally out of work. Fuck that slow ass air headed bitch who never does her job so my partner and I have to do half her work on top of ours. Then I have to stay back to finish the work. Gah. End rant. For now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom