• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
ok i'm at google where are the tits

Thirsty+Dog+_90008e_1671.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
Haha, genuinely lolled at this post.

Just imagining your avatar standing in the middle of the internets looking for tits.

What have I done to you to cause you to steal my woman, make fun of me, and now laugh at me? :(

Google.com/tits.gov

i trusted you

Like he's sitting with his hands in front of the labtop staring. o_o

Joke's on you I'm on my PC/desktop. I never use my Macbook.

Most people were expecting 1080p30 from Watch Dogs on PS4. The other day, there was this thing on an official website that said it was 1080p60, and people got excited despite how ridiculous this was. It got retracted from the site but some people still thought it might be the case.

Then we got the announcement today that it's actually 900p30, worse than anybody expected. People are talking about cancelled preorders, slinging insults at Ubisoft and generally losing their minds. It's beautiful.

Acid08

Banned
Most people were expecting 1080p30 from Watch Dogs on PS4. The other day, there was this thing on an official website that said it was 1080p60, and people got excited despite how ridiculous this was. It got retracted from the site but some people still thought it might be the case.

Then we got the announcement today that it's actually 900p30, worse than anybody expected. People are talking about cancelled preorders, slinging insults at Ubisoft and generally losing their minds. It's beautiful.
THEY'RE STEALING 180P'S FROM ME

"I was sucking Naughty Dog's dick all awards season and couldn't believe how good TLoU looked last year at 720p30, but 900p30 is an unacceptable blurry slide show. Preorder cancelled."

MutFox

Banned
I really liked it, but then I liked the first one and thought the Raimi films were balls.

Spidey threads are hard for me :c

Hmmm... I haven't really loved any of the spider-man films...
Well, I sorta liked the 2nd one by Raimi,
but the bar for superhero films has been raised since then...

The last Amazing S-M was ok...

Don't think this one will come close to how much I enjoyed Winter Soldier though...
At least X-Men looks like it might be awesome! :D

Acid08

Banned
First ASM wasn't funny at all. Most of the Spidey films have that problem, the jokes fucking suck. I think Spidey's whole thing just works best on paper.

Windam

Scaley member
I should read the 47 pages of my Bio textbook that I need to read before my midterm on Friday right now.

But then there's the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom