• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Wine is kind of gross tbh
Uh no

img_20130727_192400_016.jpg

MutFox

Banned
Just got back from watching Amazing Spider-Man 2...
I followed the directions to turn off my brain during the movie....
It tried to turn itself back on during, but I resisted...

I actually enjoyed it.

A lot better than Spider-Man 3...
Like a lot better... (It's impossible to get worse)

NinjaBoiX

A sneaky little finger up the ass while you're getting piped off is pretty cool. I don't think I'd be best pleased if she tried to push a moulded plastic penis in there mind you.

Morning peeps.

Acid08

Banned
999 Safe Ending

14Y94Gb.gif

I don't even....

FUUUUUUCK YOU ACE

I'm confused as to what is actually going to be carried over into the last ending. There are so many threads open and each ending addresses something different. I really hope it all gets tied together because it'll be real fucking insisting if it doesn't. Snake being in the first Nonary Game, Ace being the pharmaceutical company CEO, who fake Snake was, the Egyptian stuff, the telepathy stuff, why the fuck everyone is even there, what the experiments were, who Zero is, who the 9th man is, what the ship is, was Santa's sister part of the 16 kids, and more I can't even remember right now.

Also how the hell does Snake group stuff with his left hand when it's a fake arm? They show him doing it a few times and it's super weird.

999 Safe Ending

14Y94Gb.gif

I don't even....

FUUUUUUCK YOU ACE

I'm confused as to what is actually going to be carried over into the last ending. There are so many threads open and each ending addresses something different. I really hope it all gets tied together because it'll be real fucking insisting if it doesn't. Snake being in the first Nonary Game, Ace being the pharmaceutical company CEO, who fake Snake was, the Egyptian stuff, the telepathy stuff, why the fuck everyone is even there, what the experiments were, who Zero is, who the 9th man is, what the ship is, was Santa's sister part of the 16 kids, and more I can't even remember right now.

Also how the hell does Snake group stuff with his left hand when it's a fake arm? They show him doing it a few times and it's super weird.

Yeeessssssss :D

And you won't be disappointed. It's moment after moment of "WHAT HOLY SHIT"

Wazzy

Banned
999 Safe Ending

14Y94Gb.gif

I don't even....

FUUUUUUCK YOU ACE

I love it. YAS. YAS.

You're almost done.

Sorry for late response regarding true ending. I was busy at work D: I'll pm you the deets! Get ready for more crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom