• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just bought four packages of contact lenses off the internets. Daily CooperVision ones, to be precise. They cost about 20% less shipped (for free!) from France than at the local shop.

Will my eyes rot and fall out from their sockets?

zeemumu

Remember when he called President Snow, Santa Claus?

Good times.

I wasn't the only one who thought that when I watched the movie? Awesome. I didn't see the first movie until AFTER I read all of the books and when I saw Snow I didn't think that I could see him as evil because he was too Santa.

I just bought four packages of contact lenses off the internets. Daily CooperVision ones, to be precise. They cost about 20% less shipped (for free!) from France than at the local shop.

Will my eyes rot and fall out from their sockets?

I've had so many issues with my contacts for months X_X

Azealia Banks - Heavy Metal And Reflective

It's such a #banger

I'm in every city
They say hello to the head bitch
Find me in the borough
If you're thorough

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS BITCH.

I wasn't the only one who thought that when I watched the movie? Awesome. I didn't see the first movie until AFTER I read all of the books and when I saw Snow I didn't think that I could see him as evil because he was too Santa.

Yeah, I watched the first movie before reading. And after I read, I was just like, "He looks too nice and sweet."

TrueGrime

Windam, Halo. Let's play Warframe later on PS4. I'll show you guys around.

its-a-trap.jpg

zeemumu

I did.

But it's been a while!

But yeah, he was crushing on her before that. I recall.

Yep, He watched her walk home every day or something, then had a crush on her throughout the first book, then had a dilemma about
his feelings and about being used in the second book, then got horrible torture and brainwashing that would basically cause him to have to resist the urge to kill Katniss on sight in the third

There's 3rd movie spoilers in that so don't click on it, unless of course you can't help yourself.

The responses in the rape thread in OT are actually a lot better overall than I was expecting.

Only a few "nice.gif" style posts. And they've already been banned.

Was at a party yesterday and there was this rly cute grrl but she left super early and I don't know her name or anything about her other than she was rly super cute.

Hmmmmmm.

LuffyZoro

Was at a party yesterday and there was this rly cute grrl but she left super early and I don't know her name or anything about her other than she was rly super cute.

Hmmmmmm.
Just type "cute girl party near me" into google and you'll find her. Maybe add "swinger" as an intensifier to really get the point across how cute she was.

Dr Pepper fireball's are my enemy. god damnit they make me drink so many of them.

lol Spice Girls

Maybe it's nostalgia, but they're not as bad as I thought they were.

Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys and N'Sync get a lot of shit (especially the latter two) when they were actually producing pretty good music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom