• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned

Found em in the headphone thread,
apparently they're super comfy.

I really like the color of these senns too. Vintage af
335045-sennheiser-momentum.jpg

May as well get the official PS Vita Headset. It actually looks good, and works with PS4.

Wow and it's cheap! Why the fluff didn't they put these in the PS4 box!?

Why is AXE body spray so vile?

It does nothing but repel me and I imagine it has the same effect on straight women. Stop believing the ads, men. It ain't workin'.

But I'm surprised to hear it's not a remake. Is it just a continuation or a seperate story? I'm cool either way because the story is so dumb it's great.

Wiki says it's a "reboot", but given that in the second game she was murdered, but #3 on the NES had her alive to be kidnapped again, I'm not sure why they're concerned with maintaining plot consistency.

Yeah they did a pretty good job on that game, but my opinion is biased because I have a soft spot for side scrolling beat 'em ups. Simpsons and TMNT arcade games forever.

I thought DD had more depth than TMNT, though I liked that as well. Never played the Simpsons.

Anyone else love pinball? Rocky and Bullwinkle was my favourite as a kid.

zeemumu

Nobody tell dragon lady about the new Hunger Games poster. It doesn't look like she could keep her shit together for too long.

I'm curious about how that movie will turn out.

The intro will probably look like something resembling Terminator 2's intro.

zeemumu

Ohhh ok this makes sense.
I never saw the second film.

I read all three books back in high school and so far I'm pleased with the way that the movies turned out, but my hype is pretty low because I know exactly what is going to happen in this last movie. The curse of source material.

Halo 2

Banned
I read all three books back in high school and so far I'm pleased with the way that the movies turned out, but my hype is pretty low because I know exactly what is going to happen in this last movie. The curse of source material.
There are so many movies I missed during school.
I really hope day 1 VOD releases catch on so I can stay in the loop without leaving the house.

zeemumu

There are so many movies I missed during school.
I really hope day 1 VOD releases catch on so I can stay in the loop without leaving the house.

Catching Fire isn't on Netflix or the movie channels yet? I could have sworn it was. Either way, you've got plenty of time.

It's still hilarious to me that Peeta is the kid from Zathura, and I can't blame Gale for breaking up with Miley Cyrus IRL because she's nuts.

Halo 2

Banned
Catching Fire isn't on Netflix or the movie channels yet? I could have sworn it was. Either way, you've got plenty of time.

It's still hilarious to me that Peeta is the kid from Zathura, and I can't blame Gale for breaking up with Miley Cyrus IRL because she's nuts.
I'm sure it's out. It's just fallen very deep into my movie backlog.

Actually im looking and I don't think it's up for rentals yet.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If my RAM&SSD don't come off backorder tomorrow I'm calling NCIX and replacing them with items that are actually in-stock.

Does anyone know if the low-profile ("Green") versions of Corsair RAM sticks perform worse than their "Black" counterparts? They seem to be the same RAM sticks just with different heatpipes.

SSD I might have to switch from a Crucial MX100 (256gb) to a Crucial M500 (240gb)

Nobody tell dragon lady about the new Hunger Games poster. It doesn't look like she could keep her shit together for too long.

Girl I've already seen it. I'm practically having a heart attack in anticipation for tonight.

Ohhh ok this makes sense.
I never saw the second film.

Yeah. The marketing that they're doing for it focuses on the rebellion vs. the Capitol in regards to propaganda. It's pretty neat.

Together as One
Unity

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You know, all this talk about The Hunger Games have pushed me into finally watching the second film. Will dust off the Blu-ray tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom