• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The trailer for that Hunger Games movie I guess.

And here I was expecting something kinky...

Anyho, I let the chili I made yesterday sit in the pot for the entire night. It was a good idea. It absorbed most of the juices and it's a lot thicker now. It also tasted better.

4frxWD0.jpg

Now I'm making some drunken peaches for whenever I have people coming over.

Totally diet friendly, guise.

AcridMeat

Banned
I saw him perform standup then halfway thru it turns into the most energetic rap show ever uggghhh nostalgia.

Sweatpants - Donglover

Power - Das racist & D. Brown and I saw Danny come out with DR one of the first times he performed it was awesome his pants were barely on.
That Das Racist track is bumpin'. Childish is still hit and miss for me.
This is a jam, that bass is delicious:

Rustie feat. Danny Brown - Attak
Brudda we be bumpin this hard yesterday in the thread. I couldn't stop listening to it.
Hey Pete:

1bhvZgX.jpg

"Chun Chan", hehe.
Haha this was my facebook picture circa 2007 or something.

And here I was expecting something kinky...

Anyho, I let the chili I made yesterday to sit on the pot for the entire night. It was a good idea. It absorbed most of the juices and it's a lot thicker now. It also tasted better.

Now I'm making some drunken peaches for whenever I have people coming over.

Totally diet friendly, guise.

I need all of this

zeemumu

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I've done

I know this is from Minutes to Midnight but it seemed relevant for me to say that I just downloaded Hunting Party this morning.

I did some thinking this morning and realized that I overthink everything.

Halo 2

Banned
What the fuck? You're joking, right?
Nope. Well I had dial up until the 360 came out then I made my parents get broadband.

My only online socializing before that was camp hyrule/nsider/aim.

Never fuxed with MySpace or any of that.

#PoorLyfe

Acid08

Banned
Acid's Tales From Michigan

rW00HGf.jpg

Anyone remember these models? Found one today and was like :OOOO

RgUFDw8.jpg

Some fuckin' lake, idk they're everywhere out here.

5CDMC7P.jpg

Made With 100% Real Woodchuck™

WICjGEK.jpg

I'm a Juggalo now and will be making my ascension to Shangri-La soon later dildos #magnets #dickinyourhotdogbun

Windam

Scaley member
Where the fuck do I find black earbuds with a speaker that will work with my phone? It's an OG North American Galaxy Note (i717). Right earbud has crapped out, so I can't hear from it. :(

zeemumu

Since I'm not going to the gym today because the cardio would kill me because of my sore/dry throat, I've decided to make an exercise out of Dark Souls. Every time I die, I have to do situps, with the first death starting at 25. The amount goes up by 5 with each death.

Prepare to die...of exhaustion

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Faygo, oooooooh yeaaaaaah. I tried the cherry one hundreds of years ago during one my visits. Much to my surprise, it wasn't too bad. Better than the much romantized Cherry Coke anyway.

Also, after my first test run with chicken chili, I made a full pot of beef one. Now I have about 7 kg/15.4 lb of chili and not enough space in the freezer.

Edit: Windy, check Soundmagic's E10. It's not the most well known brand, but they are quality.

Halo 2

Banned
For my phone?! I don't even know how to use that shit. Ask Wsox or Smiley. Last night I joined their party and couldn't figure it out ._. That and the fucking thing won't stay in my ear.
It's literally the worst thing ever.

That and the ridiculously short charging cable, I wish M$ didn't screw up.

Windam

Scaley member
Guys. Guys.

Double Dragon Neon is...AWESOME.

What's that, my love?

You'd think SONY would pack in some earbuds that cost more than half a dog shit to make.

Especially when they got their fucking reputation for originally being the go-to guys for audio equipment stuff. -__-

I sit like 2 feet away from my TV so the charging cable length doesn't bother me. I always have my controllers hooked up, never wireless.

Halo 2

Banned
What's that, my love?

Especially when they got their fucking reputation for originally being the go-to guys for audio equipment stuff. -__-

I sit like 2 feet away from my TV so the charging cable length doesn't bother me. I always have my controllers hooked up, never wireless.

My solution is to plug the DS4 into my laptop while I play.
Doesn't charge but it keeps it from dying.
I should be closer though I suck ass when I'm not super close to my TV.

Wow these would be awesome for my PC except they're ugly as fuck. Razer Hammerhead Pro

wow those are pretty uggz

Windam

Scaley member
wow those are pretty uggz

I don't mind the "FOR GAMERZ" shit, but the green cable? Yeesh. I won't be buying anything Razer now, no matter how good they get since everything is green. My PC case has blue lights, my monitor has a blue power light. Would only make sense my mouse and keyboard are blue, as well. The Abyssus and the Lycosa (fucking terrible keyboard) suit me well for this, especially since they're all the same shade of blue.

Halo 2

Banned
I don't mind the "FOR GAMERZ" shit, but the green cable? Yeesh. I won't be buying anything Razer now, no matter how good they get since everything is green. My PC case has blue lights, my monitor has a blue power light. Would only make sense my mouse and keyboard are blue, as well. The Abyssus and the Lycosa (fucking terrible keyboard) suit me well for this, especially since they're all the same shade of blue.

I use these, overpriced obviously but they sound/look great, also they work with my phone, PC, and PS4. ($80-$100)
Good/Quick warranty too.

PS3 game which I believe is a remake of an older version of the game. It's a 2 player side scroller.

You'd be forgiven for thinking it's a remake given that the plot is yet again Marion's kidnapping, but no.

Also, it's on other platforms as well as PS3 (haven't played it, but as a kid I played the shit out of the original arcade game and the the first three on friends' NES consoles)/

Wazzy

Banned
Nope only the OG one.
It's on my Steam wishlist tho ;D
It's soooo good and I don't think it's very long!
You'd be forgiven for thinking it's a remake given that the plot is yet again Marion's kidnapping, but no.

Also, it's on other platforms as well as PS3 (haven't played it, but as a kid I played the shit out of the original arcade game and the the first three on friends' NES consoles)/
Oh I should have mentioned it was on other platforms, I was just saying PS3 because I was playing it on there, heh.

But I'm surprised to hear it's not a remake. Is it just a continuation or a seperate story? I'm cool either way because the story is so dumb it's great.

zeemumu

PS3 game which I believe is a remake of an older version of the game. It's a 2 player side scroller.

Yeah they did a pretty good job on that game, but my opinion is biased because I have a soft spot for side scrolling beat 'em ups. Simpsons and TMNT arcade games forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom