• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Em, you've seen this tiny bit of leaked Mockingjay footage, right?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=104558

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been looking for this EVERYWHERE

Probably?

Now sis, you know you already have it saved on your computer somewhere. I C U tryin' 2 front.

Girl bye, I have standards.

PEETA QUENCHING THAT THIRST

Or maybe Catniss feels really needy.

It's her lol

Necrovex

Been hanging out with some dawgs

Kong:
UowebpU.jpg

Cheech:
MYHX1y5.jpg

They're so precious ;_;

Your dogs need to start watching some anime and reading some manga.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Well, fuck me sideways, Catching Fire was actually good.

The first film was merely passable, and although I enjoyed it when I watched it at the cinema, it felt a bit Twilight-y, as in indulging the target public and nothing else. Catching Fire, however, is an accomplished sci-fi flick and feels a heck of a lot more meaty.

I'm looking forward to Mockingjay.

Well, fuck me sideways, Catching Fire was actually good.

The first film was merely passable, and although I enjoyed it when I watched it at the cinema, it felt a bit Twilight-y, as in indulging the target public and nothing else. Catching Fire, however, is an accomplished sci-fi flick and feels a heck of a lot more meaty.

I'm looking forward to Mockingjay.

Oh! :D

And you're in luck, because we are T-minus 2 hours and 19 minutes away from the Mockingjay meltdown.

Windam

Scaley member
if by WTF you mean bullshit, then yes

Yes. Fucking hell, IW. TreyArch is developing Advanced Warfare? I can't possibly see IW ending it just like that. Especially after we ditched Ramirez and what's-his-face from MW2 in MW3 for no reason when we were supposed to be taking the fight to the Russians.

But LOL South America pwning America and NATO like that? This game... Jesus. Next it'll be Switzerland, watch.

Yes. Fucking hell, IW. TreyArch is developing Advanced Warfare? I can't possibly see IW ending it just like that. Especially after we ditched Ramirez and what's-his-face from MW2 in MW3 for no reason when we were supposed to be taking the fight to the Russians.

But LOL South America pwning America and NATO like that? This game... Jesus. Next it'll be Switzerland, watch.

No, Sledgehammer is making Advanced Warfare.

Update Warframe now.

Turin

Banned
Geez some guy was roaming around my area with a book while I was sitting in my friends truck along with my brother and we were all joking that he was crazy and casting a spell before crossing the street since he was taking forever to actually cross even though there were no cars.

We got out and went inside and when we did he walked up to our friends car. She asked if he was okay and he started trying to get in her car so she sped off. She called saying he looked demonic and fucked up, probably on hard drugs or something.

I was monitoring him and was going to ask if he was okay but he tried to break into my friends car and he doesn't just look drunk, he looks unstable. He's been walking back and forth down my street.

I've locked all my doors, got my family ready near the phone to call in case he attempts to enter my house and a bat ready for trying to scare him off if he tries.

I feel bad not asking him if he's okay but my god dude seemed really unpredictable and nuts.

Nah I think he finally wandered off. I should be sleeping but I keep staying awake watching out for him in case he comes back. I just hope someone else either reported it or helped him out if that's what he needed.

Anyway I think coast is clear for around here.

He was definitely unstable, though. He sat down and started rocking back and forth at one point before getting up and wandering again.

Probably was on something and experiencing insomnia. Just an educated guess.

Wait, Calvin Harris?

I remember liking Colours.

Heard him again years later a week ago and wtf happened

E: Sledgehammer is a much-needed new developer on the MW series. They made games before. Dunno what though.

Wait, Calvin Harris?

I remember liking Colours.

Heard him again years later a week ago and wtf happened

Yeah, his first two albums are pretty good.

Then he produced We Found Love for Rihanna which I still like. But after that every damn thing he makes sounds the same and it's been downhill ever since.

He really did go to shit when he got popular.

She wants to know why he's not home
Oh I bet money money money I bet
He's at the sexotheque
He never answers the phone
Oh I bet money money money I bet
He's at the sexotheque

tumblr_n95kttBkaS1tvnlsbo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom