• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
I think few people could out emo this guy.

tumblr_inline_mtv8wi8woe1rr9pec.gif

tumblr_inline_mrahezNCIa1qz4rgp.gif

In Will's defence, his life was toyed with and ruined.... twice.

he got super weird

NinjaBoiX

Turin, what show is that Will dude from? Is it good?

Em, what do you love about the Hunger Games so much? I've never seen someone so excited about the release of a trailer!

zeemumu

Em, what do you love about the Hunger Games so much? I've never seen someone so excited about the release of a trailer!

Because it's the only tolerable young adult movie adaptation aside from The Fault in Our Stars.

NinjaBoiX

Because it's the only tolerable young adult movie adaptation aside from The Fault in Our Stars.
I should really watch the second one but I find it hard to get enthused because the first one was a bit shit.

Did they get rid of that fuck awful gaudy art direction and corny teen romance fluff?

Turin

Banned

Hannibal. It's become one of my favorite shows EVAR. The story, the characters, the music and the visual look really appeal to me. Obviously I have a man-crush on Will Graham.

It airs on NBC but unfortunately it doesn't get very good ratings by that channels standards. It get's high praise from the critics though.

zeemumu

I should really watch the second one but I find it hard to get enthused because the first one was a bit shit.

Did they get rid of that fuck awful gaudy art direction and corny teen romance fluff?

Kinda sorta not really

[spoilers]

They continue the love story in the 2nd movie, but like the 1st movie, Katniss is only playing along so Snow doesn't think that she's a martyr and Peeta is playing along because he has legit feelings for Katniss and wants to help her. So it's a one-sided attraction that turns into a mutual attraction where the clearly better choice (Gale) doesn't get anyone. Peeta does attempt to kill her and hates her guts through most of the 3rd one though so I guess that's putting a damper on the teen romance?

NinjaBoiX

Hannibal. It's become one of my favorite shows EVAR. The story, the characters, the music and the visual look really appeal to me. Obviously I have a man-crush on Will Graham.

It airs on NBC but unfortunately it doesn't get very good ratings by that channels standards. It get's high praise from the critics though.
Yeah, I hear that's really good.
Kinda sorta not really

[spoilers]

They continue the love story in the 2nd movie, but like the 1st movie, Katniss is only playing along so Snow doesn't think that she's a martyr and Peeta is playing along because he has legit feelings for Katniss and wants to help her. So it's a one-sided attraction that turns into a mutual attraction where the clearly better choice (Gale) doesn't get anyone. Peeta does attempt to kill her and hates her guts through most of the 3rd one though so I guess that's putting a damper on the teen romance?
OIC

Now I know the story I can concentrate on the non-stop action thrill ride of a movie.

zeemumu

Yeah, I hear that's really good.

OIC

Now I know the story I can concentrate on the non-stop action thrill ride of a movie.

Once you get to the actual Hunger Games part of the second movie, it's pretty much non-stop action for the rest of the movie. The third part will differ depending on how they handle it. It'll either be a lot of talking, then action, or very little talking, then action.

The Deadpool test footage was leaked and FOX already took it down before I could see it!

iy9j7mAd1B5EK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom