• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Work done for the day. I love my life at times:

rSxHy.gif

It's like Hailey had a stroke and never managed to fully recover from it.
I would stroke her so good.

"I want to fuck her like an animal,
I want to feel her from the inside,
I want to fuck her like an animal,
My whole existence is flawed,
She gets me closer to God,"

That cat is purrty.
N1dl11w.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So my mum uses my toothbrush to clean the sink, and it's "my fault" because I "left it out". She didn't even wait for me to be upset before she started blaming me for something she was shitty enough to do. The kicker is I only found out because it smelt weird so I phoned and asked her.

NinjaBoiX

I know that feel Acid, I slept poorly last night. Have cocktail training at Mint Lounge followed by a staff night out tomorrow, bought some Nytol today. I never take sleeping pills, but fuck it I need to sleep well tonight!
So my mum uses my toothbrush to clean the sink, and it's "my fault" because I "left it out". She didn't even wait for me to be upset before she started blaming me for something she was shitty enough to do. The kicker is I only found out because it smelt weird so I phoned and asked her.
FRIENDS - "Can open, worms everywhere!"
"Urgh, you licked, and you put. You licked and you put! I mean that like you using my toothbrush."

*awkward silence*

"You used my toothbrush!"

Kills me every time, love that scene.

Turin, what show is that Will dude from? Is it good?

Em, what do you love about the Hunger Games so much? I've never seen someone so excited about the release of a trailer!

V

Because it's the only tolerable young adult movie adaptation aside from The Fault in Our Stars.

And Divergent.

I dunno though, I guess I just really like the characters and the universe. I loved Battle Royale, too, for what it's worth. I couldn't really tell you specifically why I like it so much other than that. I just do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NinjaBoiX

I dunno though, I guess I just really like the characters and the universe. I loved Battle Royale, too, for what it's worth. I couldn't really tell you specifically why I like it so much other than that. I just do.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
I know that feeling Em. Sometimes you just dig something, something that perhaps you wouldn't usually, but you can't quite put your finger on why.

tumblr_mcxg8dVImp1rtzlzf.gif

Deets of new record please guys, thanks.

Wazzy

Banned
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I purchased on of Orioto's artworks(FF VII) and the stupid site Redbubble charged me three times extra even though the charges happened because the site kept saying the billing address isn't working so try another card.

Won't be fixed until tomorrow and now I'm down $70 :/ Might not seem like that much but I'm broke this week.

Wazzy

Banned
Thanks grime! That's really sweet of you to offer. <3

I'll be good for the week, just was a crappy way to start today. xD

zeemumu

The weather report says that there's a high chance of rain and thunder storms...in mid-90 degree weather. California, everyone.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Note to self: watch Big Trouble in Little China.

Note to Windam: shouldn't stand people up for dates man.

MutFox

Banned
Just watched that Mockingjay trailer.
Makes me wanna see it.

Though I gotta watch the 2nd one.
Didn't really like the 1st one though. :|

I don't have the energy to travel all the way to school for it. That and I'm not feeling it... Don't wanna leave my room. :/

Well, if you don't do anything to fix the problem, you're always not going to feel it or have the energy. It's a dangerous circle.

I'm sorry if this is coming off as abrasive, but I just want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom