• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Well, if you don't do anything to fix the problem, you're always not going to feel it or have the energy. It's a dangerous circle.

I'm sorry if this is coming off as abrasive, but I just want to help.

I know this, mom. I know this all too well. It's just too easy (and goddamn comfy) to climb back into bed and pull the covers over your head. :/

Now kiss the boo-boo you gave me better.

AcridMeat

Banned
My flight got delayed because birds got onto the plane and shit everywhere.
Hahahahahhaha how does that even happen. Reminds me of this video.
God+isn+t+close+to+being+a+beautiful+woman+like+Freddie+_7172f4c6eae763b2d4e042d715074bc4.gif

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self-satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free
That video and song is great.
People saying that Guardians of the Galaxy,
is like Big Trouble in Little China in space.
Who is saying it because that's a bold fucking claim.

Acid08

Banned
Well I've been walking around Toronto a bit, seems okay. Feeling super anxious though, I feel crazy self conscious and nervous in new places.

Windam

Scaley member
Well I've been walking around Toronto a bit, seems okay. Feeling super anxious though, I feel crazy self conscious and nervous in new places.

Beers on you? I'm broke, nikka. Let's get a pitcher of Heineken and Rickard's Red. I'll pass out right there.

LuffyZoro

I'm so excited about GotG. Like, so excited. Plus, I'm going to a party on Friday, and Gravity Falls starts back up, and it's the beginning of GISHWHES...

Next weekend's gonna be great.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Those drunken peaches I made yesterday are fucking glorious. They usually have to sit inside the jar for a couple of days so they take as much flavour as possible from the wine/syrup reduction, but the test peach was a bit too long in the pot and came out too soft, to the point that the flesh separated from the seed just by dropping it on the bowl.

But oh lawd Jesus, these fucking peaches.

I still have a spare jar, so I think I'll go nuts and make some drunken pears this weekend.

zeemumu

So it had been a while since I had seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and I rewatched it on Netflix. That intro is well made but is incredibly creepy, mostly because of the eyes. THE EYES OF NOTRE DAAAAAAAAAME

never-can-run-nor-hide-from-the-eyes-of-notre-dame.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
I've never watched it. Had to write an essay and a book review on the original for 12th grade English and made it 30 pages in before I gave up. Got high 90s on both things and I Sparknoted everything. Meanwhile people who actually read their books failed or barely passed. Was so nice being the best and not having to try. I got away with everything in high school because my teachers loved me.

Maybe I should have majored in English... oh wait I want a career, that's why I didn't.

Halo 2

Banned
I've never watched it. Had to write an essay and a book review on the original for 12th grade English and made it 30 pages in before I gave up. Got high 90s on both things and I Sparknoted everything. Meanwhile people who actually read their books failed or barely passed. Was so nice being the best and not having to try. I got away with everything in high school because my teachers loved me.

yeah I didn't actually read anything except the Hobbit during middle/high school.

Only recently have I discovered my love of books.

Windam

Scaley member
yeah I didn't actually read anything except the Hobbit during middle/high school.

Only recently have I discovered my love of books.

Victor Hugo's stuff may be rated highly, but damn are his books pretty fucking difficult to get through.

zeemumu

Maybe I should have majored in English... oh wait I want a career, that's why I didn't.

You might be able to fool your teacher with Sparknotes, but you can't fool the eyes, Windam

Turin

Banned
I enjoy Disney movies in general but I'm not sure there's any one I outright love.

Hmmm.... Nightmare Before Christmas comes sort of close..... Beauty and the Beast was neat..... I actually liked Pinocchio....

Nope I can't think of anything. Maybe there's something I've forgotten?

I enjoy Disney movies in general but I'm not sure there's any one I outright love.

Hmmm.... Nightmare Before Christmas comes sort of close..... Beauty and the Beast was neat..... I actually liked Pinocchio....

Nope I can't think of anything. Maybe there's something I've forgotten?

Aladdin should be on your love list.

How dare.

My top five would be:

1. Aladdin
  2. Beauty and the Beast
  3. Sleeping Beauty
  4. Snow White
  5. The Lion King

MutFox

Banned
May have to check it out then. Also you guys up there having to order specific seats for a movie is absurd to me.

It's only some theatres that have that.
My bro decided to get tickets for the VIP theatre at that particular theatre.

No people under 19 allowed.
So don't have to worry about kids talking/crying during the movie. ;D
Can also have a glass of beer or whatever in there too...

omg I love that can
Would buy

Yeah, I need to get some more soon.
The no carbonation is what sold it for me.
Sometimes I feel like drinking a lot and the carbonation doesn't allow for as much drinking... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom