• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Why do you people always have to try my patience like this.
It's just pretty faces Adam, it's all ToS and shit.

JC4qE7h.jpg

:D

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
According to some anecdotes in the thread that was posted in, yes apparently there are plenty of people who do use them.

Not that long ago a girl was trying to take a selfie with her friends when she ran out of battery. That was at the doors of a club close to home.

Being the gallant fedora gentleman that I am, I whipped up mine, told them to group together, took a picture of them and asked the lady holding the phone in first place for her number so I could send her the picture through WhatsApp. WINK WINK WINK.

I was so uncharacteristically smooth I took a couple of minutes to pat myself in the back and praise the dark gods for not fumbling it.

zeemumu

Fuck, I'm at that Last of Us level again

Super mild spoilers:
Hotel basement

After I completed that game's story, I tried to do the multiplayer but I couldn't get the code to work, and I think I ended up trading the game in for A Link Between Worlds. I should buy another copy. I think I'm going to wait until I get a PS4 and get the remastered version. The part that you're on is that part with
the generator and stuff, right?
. The
level where you play as Ellie and have to team up with that guy
is the bane of my existence.

I'm trying to convince myself to wait for a sale before I pick up the PS4 version. You're not helping :p

Do it

DO IT

After I completed that game's story, I tried to do the multiplayer but I couldn't get the code to work, and I think I ended up trading the game in for A Link Between Worlds. I should buy another copy. I think I'm going to wait until I get a PS4 and get the remastered version. The part that you're on is that part with
the generator and stuff, right?
. The
level where you play as Ellie and have to team up with that guy
is the bane of my existence.

Yeah, it's that part. The only other section that really freaks me out is
the sewers with Henry and Sam

Turin

Banned
The Last of Us is still pretty fresh in my mind so I'll wait a while till the nostalgia is stronger
and it's cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom