• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

GoTG was fucking AMAZING.

Lucy was FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Saw both of them tonight. Ugh. Saw Guardians first and then Lucy. Nearly fell asleep.

NinjaBoiX

Acrid's Halo 2 avatar is most excellent.
I hope I never care enough about someone that I remember how many half-years I've known them.
6Wksb0l.jpg

You're so jaded man, Jesus!

PirateKing

Guys, watch these links now.

Because of this thread, I just spent an hour on YouTube watching videos of couples fighting, lol

Some of my favs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3EG1FYaM7M (Couple fighting over debit card! Ghetto argument! MUST WATCH!) The camera man keeps it civil enough for him to keep filming, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKlW-nJ1X4c (Couple going at it on the train! Lol) the argument itself is pretty gross
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfvw-mnrBoY (A Couple Arguing In The Doctors Office) Absolutely hilarious

Wazzy

Banned
Twitter is like reddit to me, it's so difficult to read.

I look at it and it's just a mess of numbers, letters and symbols. I don't get it.

Edit:I mean WTF is this?

"@TheOrlandoJones Morelando 2016! #Orlandopocalypse #OrlandoJones pic.twitter.com/SL9YgS2ps0"

wut
Just follow it! We need 400 followers to complete a gaf challenge

NinjaBoiX

Just follow it! We need 400 followers to complete a gaf challenge
#i*dont&have:a£twitter@account+though27572.pic/hashtag

(I do, I just used it once, had an aneurysm, deleted it. I don't even have the app on this phone.)
Buttering Ninj's minge with this post.
u4C7yXg.jpg

Mint freckles
Lawdy fucking lawd, isn't she fetching?

Big doe eyes, cute little nose, full lips, all my favourite things collected on one human face. And yeah, the freckles dip my sherbet too.

I would very much like to take her out to dinner and other assorted activities.
BYnRAMB.jpg

Oh man I forgot to post my dream from last night. It involves Vin Diesel, read on if you like.

I was walking around in my new neighborhood when a trio, Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and someone else walked by. I was going to play basketball and asked if they wanted to tag along or maybe it was vice versa. So after straight ballin' with my crew, I was in one of VinD's Fast & the Furious cars with him, and we drove to a warehouse to perform some espionage.

After he parked the car I decided to make some small talk and said he should watch Guardians of the Galaxy because it's pretty awesome. Then I went, "oh wait hahahaha" because I forgot at the moment he's in the movie. So we perform our espionage type deal inside, getting some sort of info of some corporation, when we spot a police car in the parking lot. We sneak our way back to his car and make a break for it, hitting a ramp and launching us onto a tugboat. From there we're getting chased by the police by boat and we're making our way, climbing from the boat to tanker and doing some dangerous shit along the side of it. Eventually we made it back to land on the other side, and make a break for the Nevada border. We get there and the dream kind of winds down into nothing.

One last funny moment was we tried to catch a train but it sped by so fast that we had no chance to even run up to it and we laughed over it. I don't know man I'm weird.

By the way BlueBadger are you still with us for Gishwhes? The list came out today.
Yeah I think I am haha. As far as I know. What's going on with that?

NinjaBoiX

Hey Jake, who is the girl clutching a towel who looks like Liz Olsen? She's even prettier. Get your creep on son.

(I can't reverse image search on my phone. Or at least, I don't know how.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom