• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Don't make it seem like P4 is chock-full of P3 nods. It's one scene, and that's it.
I didn't make is seem like that, I even said it's a small thing. And it's not one scene, it's an event with locales, characters, and music.

Either way I'd recommend playing P3 first. Going from P4 to P3 can be jarring, P4 made a bunch of mechanical improvements.

Wazzy

Banned
I wish there was a perfect balance to 3 as well. I'll be honest in that some of the shit in the other versions sounds terrible like not being able to control party members while the positives are the ability to move around outside Tartarus and bonus content.

Acid08

Banned
I wish there was a perfect balance to 3 as well. I'll be honest in that some of the shit in the other versions sounds terrible like not being able to control party members while the positives are the ability to move around outside Tartarus and bonus content.
The AI party members aren't actually all that bad. You can give them each something to focus on so you can set one to heal, one to knock down etc. Lots of people who complain the most about the AI never even bother to use that stuff.

Disclosure ft. London Grammar - Help Me Lose My Mind

Youuuuuuuuuuu
Help me lose my mind
And youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Bring me something I can't define
Help me lose my mind, make me wonder
What I felt before
Keep biding my time
How much longer
Who've I been waiting for

xDQm4jn.gif

Real talk tho, I seriously don't know how the gin fucked me up that good.

The last time I drank it, it wasn't like that at all. Even whiskey didn't do that to me. It fucked me up just as much as that tequila did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom