• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Windam and I are going to be hiding all the people with tails in our attic while Lucian drives a train and designs murder-showers.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Do I play Chrono Cross, Earthbound, Final Fantasy III, Metal Gear, or give up on Japanese games?

4TLtTEa.png

I've been listening to so much Jenny Lewis I'm starting to question my heterosexuality.

I read Jenny as Jerry and was so confused because why would anyone want to listen to that voice?

I haven't listened to her latest album. I saw an ad for it on Spotify and was going to but didn't.

#str8erthanyou
#goesbacktolisteningtoRuPaul

gugi40

Before I lay down for bed...I just want yall to know...that I drove over my front yard.

Hear me out,

My dad parked like a jerk and parked at the entrance to the driveway when he had a fuckload of room ahead of him (and crooked to boot) and my uncle took up all the space on the street with his truck plus a broken van and old trailer are taking up the other side of the driveway. No room on the street due to garbage day and neighbors not using their parking lots.

So, I drove over the sidewalk and on to the lawn squeezing past my dads druggie car and my lovely japanese tree all while yelling "Fuck you! Fuck yo wife! And fuck yo kids!" Beause....reasons.

Ok goodnight.

gugi40

Nah, I will just get the raid.

I killed three spiders last night. One freaking huge one was getting kicked out of his home by his wife for sleeping with the fake widow. He tried to come back in and she slapped him back out, so fearing for my hamsters life, I trapped it under a hamster ball and got my shoe and killed it. Then I sprayed raid under the washer to poison any nay sayers. Well his wife comes out all coughing and shit then I smush her... And the mistress comes out, all exotic and shit, wheezing away. Well, I put her in a better place...the toilet.

I protected my hammy and all was safe.

MutFox

Banned
I hate spiders...
Hate most bugs actually.

Actually, hate is a bad word.
More like, please don't live in my house without my permission.

gugi40

^LOL at 'visibly fugly' 2 true

I dont mind some bugs. If they are cute they are allowed near me but no bug is allowed in my house ever, goddamn tresspassers.

Anyway, pretty sure the mosquito is long gone, so goodnight to everyone. Got to be up in three hours.

The_Poet

Banned
I woke up in the middle of the night with a wasp on my arm.

Woke up this morning with a moth on my back

Then I get in my car and a large spider created a web on the inside of the driver side window.

I now feel itchy all over and paranoid for the rest of the day

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
No bugs since I moved to my apartment in the centre.

Back in the suburbs, though... ant invasion every two months. Like thousands of them marching in straight line towards any dirty dishes or the tiniest crumb. And mosquitos. Goddamned mosquitos.

Edit: Mad props to YKN for caring to differenciate arachnids from insects #racismdoneright

MutFox

Banned
Are there any devices that make bugs not want to be in proximity?
Like a certain sound range that humans can't hear or something.

NinjaBoiX

My avatar isn't only the best avatar on GAF (now Halo is banned), the transparency is second to none.

The detail of seeing every strand of her wonderous mane is quite frankly sexual.

Thank you based Coreda.

My crimbo avy is totes amazeballs too:

ninjaboix-christmas-3gby98.png

I might replicate the pose for RPJ.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I was trying to fit a new pot of hair wax inside my bathroom's cabinet and shit just hit me like a ton of bricks.

• Three different deodorants
  • Two moisturizers
  • Three skin care creams
  • Cotton pads.
  • Two aftershave lotions
  • Seven kinds of cologne
  • Three trimming and shaving implements
  • Three different scissors
  • A file
  • Two tweezers
  • Hair gel
  • Hair wax

And that's just just the first drawer. I'm taking more care of myself at 34 than I ever did before. Take my man card now, metrosexuals won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom