• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
I'm mainly just really dig one of their songs but I haven't heard anything from them I didn't like at least somewhat.

I'm way into the genre and haven't even properly listened to The xx.

-adds to list of things to do that will get done in the next few decades-

I imagine you'll like them, brudda.

So many lost FakeGAF peeps recently. :(
Changed my avatar, have to constantly pour one for out the homies... ;_;

Respect. ;_;

Speaking of moles tho, going on a tangent, I just remembered that Homeland which has been alluding to a mole in the CIA for three fucking seasons now still hasn't revealed who it is.

If we don't find out this season I s2g.

I went for a run in the early hours of this morning.

And then I did another thing while I was out. It was exhilarating. I think a bug bit me (not on my dick) but it was worth it.

you guys ever wonder how many people your eyes have seen (scanned) in your entire lifetime?

millions?

You high, breh?

#randomphilosophicalmoment

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What airline you on?

Singapore Airlines was great when I went.

why would you fly Singapore from the US to Europe oO

I always fly Lufthansa or Air Canada. Though Air Canada routes through London and it's a CRAPPY airport. Lufthansa goes through Frankfurt which is much nicer.

Hey windam, Emily solved the super difficult puzzle of opening locked doors in warframe.

Shocking I know.

Edit: what the fuck? Grime was an alt? Of who?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
To think that right now Lucian is taking a trip in a handful of hours that would have taken even some of our most recent ancestors weeks and months to traverse, and that before then escape from the microcosms we were born into was an impossibility altogether.

ukraine-plane-crash.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
When's wazzy unbanned? I need to give much thanks for gifting me a gishwhes registration, had so much fun and a mega adventure thanks to her

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Wazzy learned nothing from being banned. Because that guy was exactly what she said that he was.

The_Poet

Banned
I got a text from a girl inviting me out to a BBQ next weekend for a 'catch up'.

The problem is I don't have the number in my contacts list and have no idea who it is.

I light-heartedly asked who she was but haven't received anything back in over half an hour.

Did I fuck up?

Could it be a wrong number?

Was she the one?

Negative_Man.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I got a text from a girl inviting me out to a BBQ next weekend for a 'catch up'.

The problem is I don't have the number in my contacts list and have no idea who it is.

I light-heartedly asked who she was but haven't received anything back in over half an hour.

Did I fuck up?

Was she the one?

Negative_Man.png
Should have jokingly asked her which of your unmanageable list of lovers she is since you are on a new phone yaddayaddayadda.

That's what I do when I fuck up with my WhatsApp contact list since I change work phones every few weeks.

And get into this one too. One of the GOAT dance pop albums.

Off & On

Did I fuck up?

Was she the one?

Negative_Man.png

You dun goofed. Now you're gonna die alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom