• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
AcridMeat should take his date to the zoo.

JY4pvJg.jpg
I had to leave so I couldn't post but you made me almost choke while brushing my teeth from laughing this morning.
She looks kind of like Milla Jovovich.
Wow I see it.
Just listened to Lykke Li playing Dance Dance Dance in some park in LA again.

Soo good~
Fucking hippies. (She's super cute)

The video reminds me of Beirut performing in Paris. < That video fucking rules.

Kater

Banned
Fucking hippies. (She's super cute)

The video reminds me of Beirut performing in Paris. < That video fucking rules.
The curly hair of the singer. &#65288;´&#12539;&#65344; &#65289;&#9825;

I love street musicians. My last (kinda) relationship I had with one who got some money from playing guitar on the street (That's how I met him, hehe). Shame he went for the needle instead. Last I know he was in rehab somewhere. Huh.
I've seen quite a few videos now of those suicides. Damn you Mao for starting all this. :mad:

Made myself a T-Swizz avatar. But I dunno when I'll change to it. Probably when the album's closer to release.

he needs to stop talking and get to writing and releasing Winds of Winter already

:(

Ser Pounce for the Iron Throne!

At least we have A World of Ice & Fire this year. That'll be nice.

And please. #TeamHodor

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I too only date family men.

/married men still in the closet joke

I hope you're eating it cold.
I could introduce you to an actual daddy...

Edit: Cold leftover pizza is the breakfast of the champions. HOWEVER, I prefer to reheat it in the oven for dinner. It tastes like freshly made. So much better than just nuked &#127829;&#127829;&#127829;

MutFox

Banned
There's something about cold or reheated pizza that's so good.
I should open a pizza place that specializes in left over pizza.

Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

oie_2225226_YU69t_Jaj.png

I could introduce you to an actual daddy...

duf53lhe5jzh.png

AcridMeat

Banned
The curly hair of the singer. &#65288;´&#12539;&#65344; &#65289;&#9825;

I love street musicians. My last (kinda) relationship I had with one who got some money from playing guitar on the street (That's how I met him, hehe). Shame he went for the needle instead. Last I know he was in rehab somewhere. Huh.
My friend's little brother lived in Paris for a month or two and was a street performer during that time. Glad they're in rehab, that's really not good at all.
Glad the date went well Pete, *fistbump* breh.

I saw them live at Albert Hall last week, did a shift while they were playing.
Hehhhhhhh thanks bub. How were they? Admittedly I only know that one song really well, listened to that album a couple times years ago.

Turin

Banned
He's killed one of my favorites and brutally.
Oberyn. ;_;

There's about 3 or 4 that I will mourn hard for if/when he murders them.

Tyrion, Jaime, Arya, and Sansa better stay safe tbh.

I'm pretty confident Tyrion will tho. He's survived an absurd amount already (the plot armor is real) and George always says he's his favorite character to write.

“One day, she promised herself as she lay abed, one day she would allow herself to be less than strong. But not today. It could not be today.”

“I take no joy in mead nor meat, and song and laughter have become suspicious strangers to me. I am a creature of grief and dust and bitter longings. There is an empty place within me where my heart was once.”

I cry.

“Go Ahead, call me all the names you want," Sansa said airily. "You won't dare when I'm married to Joffrey. You'll have to bow and call me Your Grace." She shrieked as Arya flung the orange across the table. It caught her in the middle of the forehead with a wet squish and plopped down into her lap.
"You have juice on your face, Your Grace ," Arya said.

My little badass <3

I JUST.

Make it stop.

A Feast for Crows:

"It's just a stupid sword," she said, aloud this time...
... but it wasn't.
Needle was Robb and Bran and Rickon, her mother and her father, even Sansa. Needle was Winterfell's grey walls, and the laughter of its people. Needle was the summer snows, Old Nan's stories, the heart tree with its red leaves and scary face, the warm earthy smell of the glass gardens, the sound of the north wind rattling the shutters of her room. Needle was Jon Snow's smile.”

;_;

NinjaBoiX

aVEsVUQ.gif

Hhehehehehehe. Tiny denim shorts, two wet girls and a double dash of comedy, this gif has it all.
Hehhhhhhh thanks bub. How were they? Admittedly I only know that one song really well, listened to that album a couple times years ago.
Pretty good mate, loads of horns and a really jubilant sound to them. They put on a good show, the crowd loved it! Not so much my stamp but it was certainly nice music confidently performed.

Also:

Just released last night:

Marmozets - Born Young and Free (Official Video)

Shreds my fretboard.

(I basically copy and paste my BritGAF posts into here, you sluts often get the filthy scraps of my second hand posts.)

Turin

Banned
I know a co-worker saw mine and I saw hers.
We have never spoken about it. :|

She's pretty damn hot too.
Ukranian... XD

Eastern European accents are the best. :3

And this is someone I work in the same department with and speak to frequently. There will be awkwardness.....

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yuk, EE accents. Like sandpaper to my ears.

We have a crapload of Romanians over here and I just cannot stand the accent. So utterly unsexy. They learn to speak Spanish insanely fast, though. Dat Latin nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom