• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat made a bunch of noise. Turns out he found a mouse and was playing around with it until it got away... Somewhere. Fuckin woke me up and now I wonder where the damn thing is...

AcridMeat

Banned
t4EERrx.gif

edit:
image.php

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ya little shit.

I think I'll take mine to the craft beer festival this weekend.

Meanwhile, in the spirit of keeping the tone of the thread...

yGSxfbc.gif

Kater

Banned
burn.jpg

From where is that last picture is what I was asking myself (and what I'm now asking you)?
Is it from GoT as well?

Oh, and hopefully
the Golden King Viserys
(S1E6) in the picture is not considered a spoiler, but if it is I edit the picture out and put a link instead.

Kater

Banned
Star Wars Ep 4. Those were Luke's uncle and aunt.

I really have to watch those movies some day. (Talking about Star Wars)

But the thing is, watching movies alone is sooo boring. (︶︹︺)

I miss my days of living together with other people, that way I caught up with a lot of old and new classic movies and even some of the more obscure ones.

Kater

Banned
So... Cute-ish chubby redheads. Yay or nay?

GayGAF is more than invited to the topic.
331348_f496.jpg

This shade of red-ish hair plus
e2088d2be247c36f8cc27b7788d6e7b8.jpg

this kind of chubby. (Can be a bit more. In the end it only depends on how much charisma the guy has in most cases. I like a lifely guy, doesn't matter what skin colour, bi- or homosexual, chubby or skinny as long as we can joke, cuddle and drink through the night)

And now I'm reminded of that sex robot thread again. I wonder if I will get to buy me an army of sexy robot "men" in my lifetime.

Remember when you thought he was attractive, Em?

I'm glad you started to love yourself.

So... Cute-ish chubby redheads. Yay or nay?

GayGAF is more than invited to the topic.

It Depends™

I know that's a pretty non-committal answer. But in general, I find women with red hair attractive and I'm more adverse to men with red hair. I don't know why. I got no problem with pudge.

zeemumu

She's beautiful but the bitter undertones of her personality are where my problems with her are. Wouldn't be as noticeable if she hadn't made a career out of it.

She's beautiful but the bitter undertones of her personality are where my problems with her are. Wouldn't be as noticeable if she hadn't made a career out of it.

What bitter undertones? She's a young woman expressing her feelings and frustrations through song. You act as if she's the first person to make a music career out of broken hearts and shitty relationships.

Wazzy

Banned
Beating 4 heroes of light today and then moving on to another game. I hope my pace is decent right now for the challenge.

No but it seems so direct with her.

And it isn't with everyone else?

The reason it seems so direct is because people focus in on it with her. They do this because the majority of her fan base is young girls and it "seems" so obvious.

But the reality is that literally EVERY artist sings about love in some form or fashion. Good love, bad love, shitty break ups, whatever. It's not just Taylor and it never has been.

It's true. The majority of both of his albums are basically "please love me" or "fuck off
Ellie Goulding
you broke my heart".

It's like a woman can't express her bitterness, regret, and sorrow over old relationships without being seen as a vindictive and whiny bitch. And it ain't cute.

And thank fuck Ellie dumped that ginger English troll.

gugi40

Um, so my 86 year old grandmother just said "M'Lady". Life is made.

Also I had a dream that I sprayed WD40 into a wound.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom