• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get a license to fly jets.......
Srsly tho...
I'll start studying if you start studying!! <33!!
You really have to. Paris at night is magnificient. *_*

And stop talking negatively about your legs, they look good. Show them off some more and see if that can change your perception to the better. :)

me-after-tanning-my-legs-all-day-and-i-finally-have-an-even-tan-5350.gif
Wah I've totally tried :( I just can't seem to like them.. I'm trying really hard to, tho..

Yeah, until we pull out from the pool and this happens.

YLZPZa0.jpg

ooops

I actually like short trunks *and* have big thighs! I never skip leg day (not even when I lapsed from the gym), so I have that going. I'll probably end buying some short ones this week since the ones I have are super old and kinda ugly (I've always gone to indoor pools/spas because I hate the sun, so it's time for a change). I'd totally go for something like the ones on the right, but then again, bulge.

HAHAHAHAHA that sausage image is so accurate.

Also yeah mine are big and I like big legs.. But I don't find my nice at all for some reason :(

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
In Fall it has around 15°C here and I can't stand that. Something like Madeira would be perfect for me, constant 30°C. #SweetSummerChild

It's the same in the Northern half of Spain and I love it. I get to wear my beautiful light jackets, my awesome long sleeved shirts, my favourite scarf and my boots. And no allergies, unlike Spring. Autumn is the best.

Meanwhile, a lady I worked with came here from the Canary Islands, which are pretty much our Madeira, and she told us she hated it. And she was born there. No spring, no autumn, no winter. Just perpetual 20-30ºC with little rain and not a single snowflake. Nice bananas, though.

Turin

Banned
I prefer dressing for the Fall. Won't be as concerned with sweating profusely through everything.

Well, it is Homoeroticism: The Sport.

It is a wonderful irony with all of the homophobic jackasses that watch it with their fucking fight wear t-shirts(Tapout, Extreme Couture).

I do like MMA but the meathead culture nauseates me.

Srsly tho...
I'll start studying if you start studying!! <33!!

But the money to buy one. :(

Kater

Banned
Did my part in the favorite movie kisses thread.
I posted there too just so to represent GayGAF. :p

Wah I've totally tried :( I just can't seem to like them.. I'm trying really hard to, tho..
Hope you come around to accepting them. :)

It's the same in the Northern half of Spain and I love it. I get to wear my beautiful light jackets, my awesome long sleeved shirts, my favourite scarf and my boots. And no allergies, unlike Spring. Autumn is the best.

Meanwhile, a lady I worked with came here from the Canary Islands, which are pretty much our Madeira, and she told us she hated it. And she was born there. No spring, no autumn, no winter. Just a perpetual 25-30ºC temperature with little water and not a single snowflake. Nice bananas, though.
You live in Spain? Cool, I didn't even know.

I don't understand how that person you mentioned can hate on constant weather though. I lived in the Southern part of France with my parents for a year when I was around 5 or so and had the best time there thanks to the weather. I could go out with shorts most of the year which is unthinkable where I live now.

Turin

Banned
My mom was 28 when I was born. She apparently was so insane that they had to sedate her and did a C section because I was positioned weirdly.

Dad was 27 I believe.

My mom was 28 when I was born. She apparently was so insane that they had to sedate her and do a C section because I was positioned weirdly.

Dad was 27 I believe.

I was a C section baby too!!! Meant to be tbh <3 <3

But I was a C section baby because I was over 10 pounds when I was born... ;___;. and that was two weeks premature.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Mom was 24.
Dad was 30.

Three weeks ago she was visiting when she inquired about when I was going to introduce them to the in-laws wink-wink-wink.

It turns out that my mother, being all motherly, saw my recently ironed underwear on top of my bed while I was at the living room with my dad and tried to leave it in my bedside table, as I used to keep them when I was living with them. So she found a box of condoms and made up everything else in her grandchildren starved mind. The following conversation was short, but quite probably one of the most uncomfortable ones in my life.

What the fuck, mom.

Turin

Banned
Mom was 24.
Dad was 30.

Three weeks ago she was visiting when she inquired about when I was going to introduce them to the in-laws wink-wink-wink.

It turns out that my mother, being all motherly, saw my recently ironed underwear on top of my bed while I was at the living room with my dad and tried to leave it in my bedside table, as I used to keep them when I was living with them. So she found a box of condoms and made up everything else in her grandchildren starved mind. The following conversation was short, but quite probably one of the most uncomfortable ones in my life.

What the fuck mom.

Don't you know? Condoms are a sin.

Bless us and our mothers LOL! If I was carried to term I'd probably be like 12 pounds X_____X.

My mom also had gestational diabetes o___o I'm lucky I wasn't born with diabetes.

My mother was bi-polar. I'm lucky I'm not bi-polar. o_o

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't you know? Condoms are a sin.
Nah, I really don't have that problem with them, thank the non-God. Both of them are weak atheists and they had a very healthy approach to these things when I was young. It's just that this was the second time she ever asked about this kind of stuff and it came so out of the blue and in such an uncomfortable context it just caught me off guard.

-Soo... when are we going to meet the in-laws?
-Uh?
-The in-laws (radiant smile)
-Why do you say that?
-I was putting your underwear in your beside tab...
-MOM!
-Oh.
-No in-laws.
-No in-laws?
-No in-laws.

And then we had coffee. My mother probably explained to my father what happened on their way back, he was almost as baffled as me.

Incidentally, that was the first and last time I was ever near a vagina.
You just need some alcohol and a little kick, by your own admission. Everybody loves them in one way or another. They have a classic cut.

Nah, I really don't have that problem with them, thank the non-God. Both of them are weak atheists and they had a very healthy approach to these things when I was young. It's just that this was the second time she ever asked about this kind of stuff and it came so out of the blue and in such an uncomfortable context it just caught me off guard.

-Soo... when are we going to meet the in-laws?
-Uh?
-The in-laws (radiant smile)
-Why do you say that?
-I was putting your underwear in your beside tab...
-MOM!
-Oh.
-No in-laws.
-No in-laws?
-No in-laws.

And then we had coffee. My mother probably explained my father later what happened on their way back, he was almost as baffled as me.

#awks

You just need some alcohol and a little kick, by your own admission. Everybody loves them in one way or another. They have a classic cut.

I'm never gonna live that #drunkposting down.

Turin

Banned
LOLL look at how fortunate we are <3.

:3

Y-Your parents are atheists....... I'm so fucking envious right now. O.O

I really need the story behind this. :D

It's really one of the most peculiar things about him.

I was a typhoon baby.

Born Aug. 10, which is my mom's birthday too. They lived in Japan at the time, and I wasn't due until the 25th. My mother was actually going to be transported to the hospital the next day, but she went into labor instead.

Her labor was induced because of the drop in barometric pressure from the typhoon that had happened on the east coast of Japan two days prior (we lived on the west).

And then they thought I was going to die or something so they transported me to another hospital, and my mom didn't get to see me for two weeks.

But here I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom