• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned

yeahsciencebitch.PNG

Kater

Banned
I was a typhoon baby.

Born Aug. 10, which is my mom's birthday too. They lived in Japan at the time, and I wasn't due until the 25th. My mother was actually going to be transported to the hospital the next day, but she went into labor instead.

Her labor was induced because of the drop in barometric pressure from the typhoon that had happened on the east coast of Japan two days prior (we lived on the west).

And then they thought I was going to die or something so they transported me to another hospital, and my mom didn't get to see me for two weeks.

But here I am!
image.php

Literally Stormborn.

That's the most spectacular birth story I have ever read or heard. Glad to meet such a special person with such an amazing Mother! :)

It's really one of the most peculiar things about him.
Now I'm even more curious. :eek:

Thank you for the link and for satisfying my curiosity! :D

zeemumu

I have a friend who was born on new years. Does that make him a phoenix?

And I was born on the 13th. Does that make me a ghost?

Turin

Banned
His unholy spirit permeates time and space.

tumblr_mzkg8o3cEx1rvs9wso1_400.gif

Book Dany >>>>>>>>>> show Dany

Show Sansa >>>>>>>>>> Book Sansa

Word.

Agreed with Dany obviously.

As for Sansa, I'm not sure. The show is just quickening her transformation into a #badbitch. Book Sansa will properly punch in TWoW.

Probably.
I love the idea of a master manipulator Stark. The fact that it's Sansa is all the more interesting.

They are children, Sansa thought. They are silly little girls, even Elinor. They’ve never seen a battle, they’ve never seen a man die, they know nothing. Their dreams were full of songs and stories, the way hers had been before Joffrey cut her father's head off. Sansa pitied them. Sansa envied them.

Sansa channeling Ygritte a bit.

You've drank horse piss?

Damn, you got me.

image.php

I've drunk Bud Light which is how I believe horse piss would taste even though I've never actually slaked my thirst with horse piss.

Kater

Banned
Transistor's soundtrack is fantastic.

Bought it on release day, played it for half an hour only. Listened to the soundtrack for what feels like the 100th time right now and it's still so good.

HE WANT DAT CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE

[Diabetes intensifies]

zeemumu

Nah, don't get into WoW. You'll get stuck there for a while. I tried again for a month and a remembered why I had to quit. Eventually it stops being a game and turns into a second job/life. Still wouldn't mind going to Blizzcon, though, if it wasn't so crazy-expensive.

I'm finishing up the last episode of season 2 on Telltale's The Walking Dead. I'll give them credit that I have no idea where the story is going.

Nah, don't get into WoW. You'll get stuck there for a while. I tried again for a month and a remembered why I had to quit. Eventually it stops being a game and turns into a second job/life. Still wouldn't mind going to Blizzcon, though, if it wasn't so crazy-expensive.

Let the addicts know.

That's my main problem with most MMOs. Apart from the majority of them just being WoW clones in some form and no real innovation taking place within the genre.

zeemumu

Let the addicts know.

That's my main problem with most MMOs. Apart from the majority of them just being WoW clones in some form and no real innovation taking place within the genre.

I might reactivate it for a month when Warlords of Draenor comes out because I made a character on Windam's server and I'm going to autolevel it.

WoW is fun, but it's something that you have to moderate, for sure. I got carried away with it so badly my freshman year of college, and didn't go back to it until my junior year. I haven't played since April 2013, but I do play Starcraft sometimes.

I have a BE pally and a human mage, although I forget which servers I'm on.

Windam

Scaley member
Blood Elves for the win

I actually find WoW boring now that I've hit 90. I just wanna make a new character, but I don't wanna relive the 85-90 grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom