• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
jd26Ks0.png

"it's a joke, people!"

HOT

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Somewhat glad they only use the local kind over here... I doubt my doc would like to deal with Unhibited Papa. Or maybe yes, but I'd def not like to be remembered in such state.

Wazzy

Banned
I got it as a parting gift from an ex-kind-of-thing a couple of years ago. There's something that makes me recoil from the icon whenever I see it on my screen :(

Wazzzzz! You should post more here.

I've been pretty busy lately so I was taking a break from GAF but I'll probably start posting more. I was kind of just locked in Marvel threads. xD

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So much flying. I hate everything. Still won't be home for another 14 hours. Stupid secret stopovers that aren't mentioned when you book flights >:|

zeemumu

But MM has a lot to do with OoT and that's factually the best Zelda

MM was made using assets from Oot. That's why all of the character models are the same. Also, the Link from OoT and MM is the skeleton who teaches you moves in Twilight Princess.

It's funny how MM makes more use of the Ocarina than OoT did.

Destiny is my only confirmed purchase for games in September. October is when shit gets real...

So much flying. I hate everything. Still won't be home for another 14 hours. Stupid secret stopovers that aren't mentioned when you book flights >:|

Hang in there, Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom