• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Qwjj0hu.gif

RIP

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Fun fact: I've never been on an airplane in my entire life.

Boring as shit. But it look me a good while to get over my initial panic. It wasn't until I was taking them monthly that I learned to chillax. Get plastered.

Also, tomorrow I wake up at 6 am in the morning due to work. Fucking thing sucks. There's a bonus, tho: my evasive waifu will be waiting for me after office hours. I don't even know why I keep doing this to myself.

zeemumu

I've been on a plane quite a few times, actually. To and from Florida from California more times than I can count, From Florida to the Bahamas, and from California to New York. If I were to rank public transportation from most threatening to least threatening, planes would probably be closer to the end. Boats would top that list because I have a terrible fear of drowning. Delta Airlines was the worst airline that I've been on, by far.

Chuckie

I've been on a plane quite a few times, actually. To and from Florida from California more times than I can count, From Florida to the Bahamas, and from California to New York. If I were to rank public transportation from most threatening to least threatening, planes would probably be closer to the end. Boats would top that list because I have a terrible fear of drowning. Delta Airlines was the worst airline that I've been on, by far.

Haha that reminds me...once I was on a wooden motor boat (also in Indonesia) between two islands...and suddenly there was a huge storm, pretty high waves...and the guy operating the boat ask us all to sit on one side because he was afraid the boat would flip over. I still remember my girlfriend sitting there crying and praying (she can't swim).

zeemumu

lolol that's who i'm flying with...

thank god it's only a 2 and a half hour flight then.

Yeah, just take a nap and set your alarm to the appropriate landing time, but don't make the alarm noise something crazy because you'll make people think it's a bomb. Did I ever mention on here that I got stopped by TSA once on my way out of Florida? I had gone to Wizarding World of Harry Potter for the first time and bought a wand from Ollivander's as a souvenir, and when it went through the scanner the lady thought that it was a weapon and had me wait while they searched my stuff and found the wand box. When she opened it and it was clearly just a wand, the TSA agents that she had called over laughed at her and asked me if I could cast a spell to make her normal.

I managed to complete Crisis Core on a plane too. If you've got a portable games backlog, now's the time.

Wow, thread's 3/4 done already.

Yeah, just take a nap and set your alarm to the appropriate landing time, but don't make the alarm noise something crazy because you'll make people think it's a bomb. Did I ever mention on here that I got stopped by TSA once on my way out of Florida? I had gone to Wizarding World of Harry Potter for the first time and bought a wand from Ollivander's as a souvenir, and when it went through the scanner the lady thought that it was a weapon and had me wait while they searched my stuff and found the wand box. When she opened it and it was clearly just a wand, the TSA agents that she had called over laughed at her and asked me if I could cast a spell to make her normal.

I got my kindle so hopefully that'll be enough.

Oh and the tsa. lol. this long pointy stick is a weapon!!1

All I have is a carry on with clothes, an iPad, and a kindle. let's see what they make of that.

zeemumu

I got my kindle so hopefully that'll be enough.

Oh and the tsa. lol. this long pointy stick is a weapon!!1

All I have is a carry on with clothes, an iPad, and a kindle. let's see what they make of that.

Joke's on them. Right after I passed the security check line I used the Imperius Curse on someone to get first class tickets.

It's levi-o-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh not levi-o-sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The best part of the first book and movie. Hermione is so me. I enjoy correcting people too much.

I'm currently playing the first Ace Attorney. Em is pleased.

April May makes me look quenched.

Oh this makes me so happ--

Em is going to flip shit when she sees this

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGHEHDJWMFNWLMXPWCMWLFNWPSKWPFNFNEPCNEPFNWOFNWPFNWPCNWPFNEOKSNFKSW

FJEKNPWNQKXNDJSKkksnslfnMDOWLJWLXMSJDNOSJWODFKPWSNQLFNWOSJDPQNCOESNEPACNPEDJLSJEPYQKFKWLND

zeemumu

Best witness is Scuttlebutt. There is no question about it.

Sss, sss, sss...

Her and that damn Solid Snake box. My favorite part of that trial was
Athena's breakdown
near the end. Shit got real MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

This April May hussy and her boob jiggles and winks.

I C U, bitch.

I remember how they used to show you exactly who did it before the trial in the first game, so basically all you had to do was prove it.

zeemumu

Iirc the only times they did that were 1-1, 1-2 and 5-2

Kinda took the mystery out of it by showing you the exit of the maze and just having you navigate your way there.

I refuse to believe that Aura would reinstate a murder case that was seven years old if she was the one who did it because that'd be ridiculous, so from what I know right now I'm thinking that someone else took command of a robot and did it to prove that robots with emotions are dangerous and/or steal Athena's mom's research and Blackquill tried to cover it up

Is that a decent guess, Em?

They've called a ghost to the stand before, so yeah, why not a robot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom