• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Dammit, Joan Rivers died.

RIP.

[edit]: GAF post of the day.

It's sad news, but she's been using plastic surgery to keep herself like that for a while now. I guess age and all of the surgeries just finally caught up to her.

RIP

Yeah.

The best reveals in the entire series were 5-5 and 3-5

Those were both incredibly crazy, but I loved every second.

So I realized that my guess on Case 5 was probably way off base.
Although the robot helped move the body and the spy was involved so I was PARTIALLY correct.
Damn it, Apollo, you couldn't let me enjoy my victory for 5 fricken seconds!

Bluebadger, this is your fault somehow.

OSC2n33.png

MutFox

Banned
Neither do I!

Fan said something to her and that's how she responded I guess.

Probably something like, "You and Josh are meant 2 b" and then Jen was all sarcastic thumbs up because she'd rather end up with Liam.

Whenever I saw the gif, I always imagined it was a paparazzi saying something stupid to her...
Anyways, off on the date... :D

zeemumu

I am. Next Tuesday, right?

Em's reaction to Hunger Games news is the same as Knives Chau's reaction to Sex Bob-omb's performances.

Man I paid less for a jack n coke on a plane than I did for a beer at a soccer game :/

Ah well completely worth it.

Lady next to me was super chatty and told me I should date her daughter. But said daughter also arranged it so the middle seat was empty somehow since she works for the airline so not all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom