• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Cool af here, breh.

Actually, it's 64. But the humidity is 83%. Which still makes it fairly cool.

It is here as well. It rained and now the air is real nice outside.

Perched for October.....

I was speaking strictly animation wise. The movie itself didn't make much sense and is pretty weird.

Yeah. It's one of those movies where I think the director was deliberately trying to mind-fuck everyone and not in a cool way.

PirateKing

The bolded sounds like One Piece. Ugh

But since I would be new to it, I would have a lot to read already before I'd hit the "Wall of waiting for the next chapter", right?

Good to hear that there's more to the story than just Blood 'n Guts.

You might think the start is slow but once it reaches the end of Golden Arc, it'll be worth it. Compared to OP, in general OP is very slow paced no matter what arc. Berserk has it's ups and downs but overall it has a good pacing. I believe last year, only one chapter was released.

Me when someone else eats the last slice of pizza.

tumblr_nbds6mUvLF1r51r3ro1_400.gif

Hi Waffles!

I like Dear Future Husband and Title better than AATB, I'll give her that.

I don't think she has a terrible voice, I just hate that song with every fiber of my being.

zeemumu

"Your honor, may I ask for a temporary suspension of the trial? My attorney is drunk and keeps presenting his attorney's badge as evidence."

Kater

Banned
This is so weird. I let my dog out and now she's back in and I don't remember letting her in.

#icant
image.php

#drunken monologues

You might think the start is slow but once it reaches the end of Golden Arc, it'll be worth it. Compared to OP, in general OP is very slow paced no matter what arc. Berserk has it's ups and downs but overall it has a good pacing. I believe last year, only one chapter was released.
Good to know. Maybe I start reading it after the Dressrosa Arc in OP is concluded. I'm really tired of those drawn out filler-filled arcs in One Piece by the way. (Especially in the anime, what are you doing Koei?)

Annie - My Love Is Better

MY LOVE IS BETTER
THAN YOUR LOVE
MY HEART IS BETTER
THAN YOUR HEART
MY MOVES ARE BETTER
THAN YOUR MOVES
BUT SHE'S NOT BETTER
AND I
MY KISS IS WETTER
THAN YOUR KISS
MY LIPS ARE BETTER