• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I was keeping myself busy while I worked by putting FakeGAFers into theme songs. So far I have:

Dragonz Tales
Tiddums the Wallaby (SatAM)
Windam the Pooh
MutFox (Ducktales)
CatBuf
Lucian Cat (sailor moon)
SpongeBuf Squarebaf
Jake and Kev Thirsty Rangers

Beef Nye the Science Guy.

ibkEGO0w0mW3dA.gif

Turin

Banned
I try to do everything I can to forget that game.

That series..... It's like they violated us and said "Your welcome. Like another?".

That dog's face is everything. :)

It's Will Graham's legion!

Has anyone ever talked to you and tried so hard not to sound racist that they sound more racist?

I think I'm going to avoid working at Wal Mart like the plague.

I wonder if you'll be able to take part in that in the new Ass Creed.

I'd almost be tempted then. The French Revolution is such a good setting, I'm just so sick of Ubisoft's by the numbers game design.

It has recently piqued my interest. I was so going to skip it until I took a closer look.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for customization which they finally got in there.

I was keeping myself busy while I worked by putting FakeGAFers into theme songs. So far I have:

Dragonz Tales
Tiddums the Wallaby (SatAM)
Windam the Pooh
MutFox (Ducktales)
CatBuf
Lucian Cat (sailor moon)
SpongeBuf Squarebaf
Jake and Kev Thirsty Rangers

Ooooh. Do me!

Fume at Toriyama's ~artistic vision~

Bow down to Lightning the new face of Final Fantasy.

[edit]: 3 PopGAF members banned today. Two of them permas. Are the mods purging? Are Em, Beef, and I next?

tumblr_inline_mphr41L9xH1qz4rgp.gif

zeemumu

Fume at Toriyama's ~artistic vision~

Bow down to Lightning the new face of Final Fantasy.

[edit]: 3 PopGAF members banned today. Two of them permas. Are the mods purging? Are Em, Beef, and I next?

tumblr_inline_mphr41L9xH1qz4rgp.gif

Tiddums is really the only thing standing between them and the destruction of everyone in this thread. He's like the one cool peacekeeper from the Hunger Games books who let everyone get away with breaking rules. I think they cut him out of the movies because he was supposed to show up in the first movie and Catching Fire as an Avox.

I'm a FakeGAF Veteran, serving three tours. I won't get banned.

I've never been banned.

My careful judgment before hitting submit has paid off.

Tiddums is really the only thing standing between them and the destruction of everyone in this thread. He's like the one cool peacekeeper from the Hunger Games books who let everyone get away with breaking rules. I think they cut him out of the movies because he was supposed to show up in the first movie and Catching Fire as an Avox.

Bless that wallaby.

Turin

Banned
I haven't been banned yet. If I ever do it'll probably be because I'll say something where I callously/stupidly didn't know what I was implying.

zeemumu

This game sounds awesome, I'm jealous.

I don't know if it still is, but Dual Destinies was on sale. If you have a 3DS you should definitely pick it up. Overall, the series is great. You've got your obvious fan service (boobs everywhere) but the cases are interesting and test your sense of detail to the max. The feeling when the music stops after you present evidence during a cross examination and you know that you got it right is the best feeling in the world, especially because you get to watch your character tear into the witness' bullshit. You know that feeling that you get when you call someone out on bullshit and they try to backpedal but you know that you're right? It's basically that feeling all the time.

Case 4...omg

But what about 3-5!!

Damn it you're making me want to play the first one again!

taking two online classes so i don't have to be on campus for more than 4 hours total over the week and I just mixed up introduction posts for the two and can't delete them.

or edit them

i am having mucho trouble finishing thoughts right now

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Tiddums!
He can really move!
Tiddums!
Cuz he's a KANGAROOoo
Tiddums!
He's the fastest thing alive!
He's the fastest thing alive!
He's the fastest thing ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great.

I'm also having the very unexpected urge to play AA. And I don't even know about the mechanics!

AcridMeat

Banned
I went on a date after meeting funky papa on tinder and I didn't want to kiss him goodnight but he still has his profile up. Fucking pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom